Extreme lagging.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axtrosz

01-12-2012

This is the third game this week I end out being a "Leaver" and my account is very likely to be reported and then closed because your servers lagg so BEASTLY that I'm forced to disconnect and can't reconnect, at first I thougth it was my internet, but then I discovered that it was yours, I began a download and it worked perfectly, no lagg at all, and watched a youtube video PERFECTLY, but I couldnt reconnect to the game.

I don't blame you for being so laggy since there are millions of people trying to log in at the same time, but you should do something about it!

Thank you!

xMyLastResortx

01-12-2012

what kind of lag are you experiencing? is it constant lag, do units drag across the screen or jump, does it freeze and unfreeze. be more specific

also, go to your start menu and search for dxdiag.exe open, save it as a txt file, and attach it to your next post

Axtrosz

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMyLastResortx View Post
what kind of lag are you experiencing? is it constant lag, do units drag across the screen or jump, does it freeze and unfreeze. be more specific

also, go to your start menu and search for dxdiag.exe open, save it as a txt file, and attach it to your next post
It just freezes for like 10 seconds and then the Disconnected window pops up.