Cho'Gath the Unstoppable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

01-13-2012

Any tank will be taken down by a competent team. As you get to play against better opponents, you will realize that Cho, While is godly in his own right, fits the best on teams that can take care of themselves. He isn't much of a peeler, which means characters like Shaco, Leblanc, Akali, or other high mobility champs will be able to strike your weak spots, Your team mates.

As for playing Cho, I'd put him up against Riven, Olaf, Lee sin, or Singed. Riven and Sin can dance around him, even after having suffered through a brutal fight, Olaf Ignores your CC, keeps you slowed, can stand toe to toe against your damage, and finally, has the true damage to get through resists. And Singed is just a ***** to fight all around.

juicebox244

01-13-2012

Deathfire Grasp and Atama's Impaler can eat through cho if they have a decent AS

Reikken

01-15-2012

last time I played Cho'Gath on 3v3 I went trinity, wit's end, atma's, phantom dancer and made people call him OP

Serkhet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

*rolls out his attack speed madred's razor twitch*

OK, bring on the cho's.

Th3 Herbalist

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicebox244 View Post
Deathfire Grasp and Atama's Impaler can eat through cho if they have a decent AS
I can't think of a champ that would be able to do all 3 of those at once. Maybe Skarner lol but you're saying you would need boots, warmog's, atma's, dfg, and attack speed (so probably wits end and a trinity force). That's a really, really expensive dependent build just to counter one champ.

juicebox244

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
I can't think of a champ that would be able to do all 3 of those at once. Maybe Skarner lol but you're saying you would need boots, warmog's, atma's, dfg, and attack speed (so probably wits end and a trinity force). That's a really, really expensive dependent build just to counter one champ.
you can build TF with the blood razor and phantom dancers and you can have easily enough damage. and with his stun you just munch through tanks

DragonEpico

01-17-2012

Still, cho can build anything from a mantle. that counters MBR and DFG hard if we thing on cost-benefit, unless the enemy invests also in Mpen. There, you just wasted around 4k when cho buys 2 mantles? not good bussiness

Sam

01-17-2012

Don't let him get late game