Cho'Gath the Unstoppable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirtur

01-12-2012

Ive been maining Cho on 3v3 for a while now and he seems very near impossible to stop late game... Basically Ive just been solo'ing bot lane, farming creeps and stacks on my ulti/warmogs until I have max. Once Im sufficiently beefy I roll out and and just dominate team fights! With all that HP (plus a force of nature or thornmail on the way usually), plus his CC/silence and true damage... need I say more?

The reason Im making this thread is that I want to know what his hard counters are in 3v3, since we are working towards taking this forward into ranked, so i can prepare against them. Ive found that if I play defensive I am nigh on ungankable with silence, pop up and flash so it is difficult to keep me from farming.

In my last 3 games Ive gone 8-0, 6-0, and 3-0 and really have never had much trouble when I play cho if I stay defensive for 10-15mins. Thanks for any input you can float me!

Invis Phoenix

01-12-2012

A shaco with blood razer, or morde with DFG. You shouldnt get hp on cho hes allready got a **** ton of it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Anyone with Madreds is a Cho counter. He's good, but he can be built against.

He has great AP ratios, so I recomend building a RoA in there somewhere early and go tanky AP.

My favorite Cho build.

RoA > Merc Treads > Viod Staff or Abyssal Sceptor (depending on AP burst) > TM > Witts End > Deathcap.

Kirtur

01-12-2012

I know Madred's is a good counter to high HP, but its retardedly expensive to get, and once they have it I would just ask my teammates to focus that person down in a fight first, especially easy when you lead with Cho's Ulti on them... Maybe Ive just had a lucky streak of 6 games or so, but it seems that cho after 15mins-20mins is GG... We even had a game where we were down 16 kills to none, yet after I got my full stacks we team fought, and they could not finish me. After the ace i was able to double tower push and knock their inhib...

Im just looking for anyone who has fought against something like this and how you stopped it, The Deathfire reference was very helpful! I did not even think of that, so Ill have to watch carefully for it in the future, thank you!

Koldheartedjsp

01-12-2012

cho is one of the dominant 3v3 champs don't let these guys tell you otherwise

you build him wrong though nn warmogs

Boo

01-12-2012

this thread reminded me to play some chogath. he literally disappeared off the face of TT

Koldheartedjsp

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
this thread reminded me to play some chogath. he literally disappeared off the face of TT
yeah this thread made me realize that too. I was like...

the **** cho is never played but he's near god like

Kirtur

01-12-2012

Haha, hopefully I didnt get too many people playing him in there, because I do NOT want to face him :P

Koldheartedjsp

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtur View Post
Haha, hopefully I didnt get too many people playing him in there, because I do NOT want to face him :P
oh don't worry. relies on a hard to hit skill shot. he won't get played

Chaiyns

01-12-2012

Cho is great for 3s if you can land your skill shots

here's a hint: people will build MBR against you a lot, by the time you get Warmog's you'll get better effective health from armour/MR with the same money you spent and still a ginormous health pool therefore:

1. watch out for MBRs
2. build abyssal scepter and an AotL
3. laugh at their MBR attempt while you feast on their lives
4. ?????
5. Profit!