My runes are gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claus the Warden

01-12-2012

This is quite possible the weirdest bug I've heard of, but here we go.
about 3-4 days ago, I opened up my rune page to mess with it for the first time in...well, months.
And I was surprised to find my runes were completely different, I remember looking past it a bit longer ago and seeing runes with very different stats but it slipped my mind.
I used to have two of the razer movespeed quints, a movespeed quint from 2010 christmas, mpen marks, arpen marks, mana regen seals, cooldown glyphs, etc

And now I have a huge mess in all 4 of my runebooks (which turned completely identical, even though they were completely different), with stuff like 2 attack damage per level quints, and many other runes I had never bought in my life.

I just really wish this is revertable somehow.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-12-2012

Claus,

We've had a couple of reports of this, please make sure you submit a ticket at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

I believe support will need to go through and be manually restoring affected accounts.

Claus the Warden

01-12-2012

I did submit the ticket aregionius, about 3 days ago, but I mistyped my username, is it possible for me to fix that? I commented on it with the correct username, it is the request #1232467 if you can do anything about it.
Thank you for the attention.