Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My runes are gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claus the Warden

01-12-2012

This is quite possible the weirdest bug I've heard of, but here we go.
about 3-4 days ago, I opened up my rune page to mess with it for the first time in...well, months.
And I was surprised to find my runes were completely different, I remember looking past it a bit longer ago and seeing runes with very different stats but it slipped my mind.
I used to have two of the razer movespeed quints, a movespeed quint from 2010 christmas, mpen marks, arpen marks, mana regen seals, cooldown glyphs, etc

And now I have a huge mess in all 4 of my runebooks (which turned completely identical, even though they were completely different), with stuff like 2 attack damage per level quints, and many other runes I had never bought in my life.

I just really wish this is revertable somehow.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-12-2012

Claus,

We've had a couple of reports of this, please make sure you submit a ticket at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

I believe support will need to go through and be manually restoring affected accounts.

Claus the Warden

01-12-2012

I did submit the ticket aregionius, about 3 days ago, but I mistyped my username, is it possible for me to fix that? I commented on it with the correct username, it is the request #1232467 if you can do anything about it.
Thank you for the attention.