[SUGGESTION] Golden Long Bow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaggro

10-15-2009

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of a pure AS item, and I think the damage based on range is pretty cool.

Your idea of increasing the range will not work, and I'm completely opposed to it.

Otherwise, cool item.

Flaggro

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brains View Post
Make it work for spells so it would be more OP and ashe could crossmap ult and instakill from full health.
That'd be pretty funny actually. Time shots to shoot at the opposing well:

::Your champion has respawned.::
thunk
::Your champion has been slain.::

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2009

Imagine timing a shot so that it tracks an enemy as they recall. They make it back to spawn only to be hit by a card or something and die from insane damage.

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

If this went into abilities it could get out of control like someone said with ashe, but if it didn't it wouldn't be to bad. Possibly to fix the range damage issue make it reversed Closer = more damage. This would stop an imbalancing issue with certain characters, and make it valuable to melee as well altho range people could still benefit nicely. I dunno maybe that trashes the concept of it just a thought.

plasmatorture

10-17-2009

I like it, and I wish the increased range was a possible inclusion without having to worry about stupid towers. =(

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

Quote:
Yeah, I kinda like the idea of a pure AS item, and I think the damage based on range is pretty cool.

Your idea of increasing the range will not work, and I'm completely opposed to it.

Otherwise, cool item.
agreed. i love the idea of more damage the more distance between you and the target idea. The increased range however, is never going to happen