Hey riot..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Gang of Pandas

01-12-2012

How does it feel you spent all this money thinking your new game mode would be taken seriously?

Stimuz

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Yuki View Post
How does it feel you spent all this money thinking your new game mode would be taken seriously?
dunno, ask them again after you finish buying holiday skins

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Yuki View Post
Just go play your game mode and let the people who enjoy Dominion enjoy it? I never see Dominion players go to the SR forum and say immature things like this about SR. It's only always in defense of immature posts like yours. Also, I've yet to see a good argument against Dominion that you couldn't apply to SR also. There are strong [or OP as some say] champs in SR, and Dominion. Dominion tower capping is tedious? What about last hitting creeps for 50% of your game? Dominion game can be decided at champ select screen? So can SR. In fact, in SR often in the first few minutes you can tell who's gonna win. And, in Dominion is wayyyy harder to feed. The thing I dislike most about Dominion though is the disadvantage of someone DCing. It's very hard to win with someone missing, but can happen, but I will admit in SR you can keep going usually if someone DCs [still a big disadvantage though].

At least Dominion lets you break away from the meta and many different types of champ make-ups can work, and you can't say that for SR. You need a jungler, tank, support, carry, etc whereas in Dominion I've seen the weirdest combinations completely work. Maybe if you played Dominion more you'd see there actually is some thinking involved, and you have to adapt IN THE MOMENT and sometimes the smallest thing can change the tides of battle. I've also seen some crazy come backs [which is another unlikely thing on SR, but I have seen it happen but never to the extent of Dominion come backs].

I like both game modes [never play 3s though] and I honestly don't understand the SR trolls who can't seem to handle the fact that there is a different game mode. I'm sure you tried it a few times, suck at it because you don't understand it [and are afraid of change, or a faster paced game], and now are making this post.

tl;dr OP is a troll.

Phourc

01-12-2012

A successful troll, apparently. xP

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

You call that succesful? man you have low standards

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
You call that succesful? man you have low standards
"Someone responded. Pro troll."

^

Many people think this.

Phourc

01-12-2012

Someone wrote four paragraphs, no less, WHILE calling them out on being a troll.

Winner = troll.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Someone wrote four paragraphs, no less, WHILE calling them out on being a troll.

Winner = troll.
Let's look at one of the paragraphs you mentioned - "tl;dr OP is a troll." He went all out there.

Kiddalee

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post

Winner = troll.
Someone wrote four polite, logical paragraphs arguing as to why OP's post is trollerific. A successful troll would have gotten people mad.

Ascleph

01-12-2012

And even if that one is counted, it would need more than 1 person for it to be succesful