FPS/Memory usage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crash1337Overide

01-12-2012

Hello, I originally thought that i may be having a fps issue with the client as this was taking about 15-35 seconds to load anything. It did not matter if i was in a game or while trying to change between the shop and my stats. I started downloading new drivers for my mother board and graphics card. Did the uninstall reinstall thing and nothing fixed the issue.

The things i notice that are my biggest concerns is why this game is pulling so much of my computers resources now as opposed to prior patch. The game is causing my cpu to spike using almost 50% of its resources along with it taking over 260 kb of memory usage for just the lol client. This is while sitting idle at the first load screen after logging on.

Submitting my r3d logs and my dxdiag. R3d logs should be some prior to issue and ones up until current. Please let me know if there is more information that is required to better assist with this issue.

Thank you for you time and consideration with this matter.
Sincerely,
Avid Gamer

Pyro Pimp

01-12-2012

I have been having this very same problem for some time now, any response would be very helpful to me. Used to get 30-40 FPS in teamfights, and now it drops to ten sometimes...

Crash1337Overide

01-12-2012

Bump

StarBuds

01-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1661156&page=18

get in on this!

StarBuds

01-12-2012

for your issue if its taking a lot of cpu then you should go to processes and set "LoLClient.exe" to low priority..

if that doesnt work then end process LoLClient.exe when you start a game.. (note that this will close your client and you will have to relog once your game is over)..