Skyrim teaches you to what?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelMonkey1

01-12-2012

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-****-erotic-***-maneuvers/

I lol'd.

SteelMonkey1

01-12-2012

Wellp, just google the deal, Riot's censorship of choice words and disposal of links ruined my fun =P

Lance Eliot

01-12-2012

404 error. I was honestly interested in learning how the Hell they came to that conclusion.

Edit:

Oh, nevermind. Not worth googling though..... maybe later.

Dreadgoat54321

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyallEverard View Post
404 error. I was honestly interested in learning how the Hell they came to that conclusion.

Edit:

Oh, nevermind. Not worth googling though..... maybe later.
Its a sarcastic site.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-12-2012

I love it how fundamentalist nutjobs are so far gone that this article is not immediately recognizable as satire. Honestly, the puns and ironic language are the only clues here. If you go purely by the claims, it would be hard to recognize that the article is satirical.

Elan Tedronai

01-12-2012

1) Post link to Christwire
2) Appear to take it seriously
3) ???
4) Trololol yourself to sleep as people trip over themselves to tell you it's satire

Elan's #1 guide to trolling.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadgoat54321 View Post
Its a sarcastic site.
You mean satirical?
Haven't seen the site much myself, just looks a lot like The Onion.

Bainemo

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
I love it how fundamentalist nutjobs are so far gone that this article is not immediately recognizable as satire. Honestly, the puns and ironic language are the only clues here. If you go purely by the claims, it would be hard to recognize that the article is satirical.
You could literally say that about any group you dislike as long as you're willing to play dumb

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

That is the funniest article I have read in a long time. They don't even use proper grammar or spelling (Kentic instead of Kinect? Fail). It also says that Blizzard made it, you're character starts off as a captured terrorist, and there are 3 or 4 executions in the beginning instead of 1. They obviously don't know anything about this game.

Uccisore

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
It's not immediately recognizable by you, because you are a moron.