Suspended account? why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnaMission

01-11-2012

Suspended account? i not know the motive. Porfavor activates her since I am an active collaborator of the game. tnx

OnaMission

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaMission View Post
Suspended account? i not know the motive. Porfavor activates her since I am an active collaborator of the game. tnx
I have invested very much in riot points to be suspended. It helps plz

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

If you have been Suspended via LeaverBuster, you have left multiple games or not fully participated in games by going AFK more than once.

If you have been Suspended via the Tribunal, your conduct in game has been found in violation of the Terms of Use and you have been reported. After several games have been reported a Tribunal review has been called and majority of people that reviewed your case history have agreed that you have causeing problems in game with your behaviour and this voted to punish you for this.

In either case, you cannot get these over turned. You must never leave a game once started, and fix any problems causeing you to not be able to play matches. Or you must clean up your behaviour and treat others with respect and conduct yourself with honnor.

OnaMission

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2khippy View Post
if you have been suspended via leaverbuster, you have left multiple games or not fully participated in games by going afk more than once.

If you have been suspended via the tribunal, your conduct in game has been found in violation of the terms of use and you have been reported. After several games have been reported a tribunal review has been called and majority of people that reviewed your case history have agreed that you have causeing problems in game with your behaviour and this voted to punish you for this.

In either case, you cannot get these over turned. You must never leave a game once started, and fix any problems causeing you to not be able to play matches. Or you must clean up your behaviour and treat others with respect and conduct yourself with honnor.
wtf!!! Tribunal??? Hey dude live and let live