Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian ranked players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranc

01-11-2012

Hey friends

I'm an Aussie player with 2 Aussie friends who are interested in putting together a team, for starters if you are an Aussie player and are looking for some people to play with competitively, hit me up in game or on here, we can play a few games together and see how we mesh etc.

Pretty keen to get into the competitive side of LoL.

Cheers

Ranc.

Exx020

01-12-2012

Hi mate, aussie 25yo, I play a fair bit main tryn rammus and can play Annie, akali competently. I play regularly with quite a few friends and family and am off swing for the next few weeks so I can play quite a bit. Anyway if your interested hit me up! Exx020 is my I game name. Cheers mate

ASC Stat1c

01-12-2012

Hey I'm Aussie and an Aussie team appeals to me very much seeing as we will be in the same time zone etcetera. Just a few question what ort of elo' are you looking for and any specefic play types seeing as you'll already have 4 players.

Or are you open for anything?

Ranc

01-12-2012

Hey mate, yeah honestly it's early days, I'm personally bouncing between 1200-1300 elo atm, but want to take it more seriously get a few people together and have a red hot crack. So any decent skill level and above and we can practice it all from there.
Just testing the waters really.

Skumbag Zeror

01-13-2012

If you havent already check out www.cybergamer.com.au , where a majority of the Australian League of Legends competitive scene takes place.

the majik man

12-09-2012

If your willing to not care about my solo que ( been having a really really bad time this season) im still a very competent mid laner and my scores in solo que show it ive just been having some bad teamates mainly trolls and afk's, give me chance and im sure i can prove my solo que is not where i am supposed to be add im 18 from queensland lookign for a good team some fun and looking to improve which everyone needs add majikman26 in game.

Happy Gas

12-28-2012

live in brisbane
bad elo, but not bad player
faves mid and adc

very intrested