Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who EXACTLY is Doran?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gameos7

01-11-2012

Now you probably read the title, and yes, if you know anything about Doran, please tell.
Also, im not too sure if there is some topic i missed or just didnt find the right website, but if you have any info please post it here.

All i know is that he was some sort of blacksmith guy that apparently made Wukongs staff-thing.

Thanks again if you post any relevant info.

Gameos7.

MYRealSlimShady

01-11-2012

A guy who made weapons for the league but hit his head and got amnesia, or retardation, thus continuously makes the simple items like dorans blade, ring, sheild etc. for the league

Rumor sais it, that in the center of the 5 v 5 field, an ultra weapon is hidden underground, made by him..

I'm not sure if he's the pink guy.

Mädchen

01-11-2012

Mentioned in an earlier JoJ, look it up. It was a Grab-bag question. Genius weaponsmith, got hit in the head fixing his cart, got stupid. Now he mass-produces the Doran's items. Examples of pre-cart-to-the-head Doran items include Wukong's staff.