Fiddle Stick is dumb?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epoch

10-11-2009

Really give him a flash with his ulti? So heres what happens he flashes in with ulti at the same time fears then flashes into the rest of the other team or flashes out of turret range. This needs some serious redesign... Discuss

ZGBudai

10-11-2009

1. You can SEE him cast his ultimate
2. STUNS and SILENCES exist, USE THEM
3. He is flashing IN with his ult, not out. He is putting himself right into the heart of the battle. Gank him fast if you want, if you don't your dead.

I think you should cry about nerfing ryze too, he does damage. ****'s OP.

Layotees

10-11-2009

Get a silence out either as he's caster or right after he flashes in and Fiddlesticks is suddenly the easiest kill of all time.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

10-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
I think you should cry about nerfing ryze too, he does damage. ****'s OP.
I lol'd

There's plenty of ways to stop Fiddle from using his ultimate effectively. The reason he has a built-in flash is because he was far too reliant on it before, and the devs wanted him to be able to take other summoner spells.

Skulhedface

10-11-2009

If Fiddlesticks ultimates and flashes under your turret and everyone stands there for the couple of seconds before the turret kills him, then yes die. Crowstorm does not do nearly enough damage to blow it under a turret UNLESS everyone under the turret is on the brink of death and for some stupid reason is still standing 10 feet away from you thinking that a turret = complete safety.

Fiddlesticks can only fear one champ and I can tell you that I probably would not crowstorm under a turret to blow my ultimate to kill one guy, then to also blow my flash to leave... not when you can gather up three kills on a retreating team of injured ppl.

And yes as everyone else mentioned silence dicks over Fiddlesticks in every way imaginable, Stun interrupts his ulti and drain, so do knockback moves etc. Tons of champions mage and tank alike have these abilities.

Labarge

10-11-2009

Fiddlesticks is a control freak, his abilities are all based around either shutting down the opposing team or winning 1v1's against people that don't understand to shut down life drain (or can't). Shut him down first and be prepared to watch the most pathetic auto attack since Morgana. If you have an entire team of 5 and not one of you can stun/toss/knock/immobilize, then you should have tons of health to survive or dps to kill him quick. If you don't meet any of these options then you're either terrible or chose the most useless team build ever.

Octovert

10-11-2009

Yeah, fiddlesticks is mostly a chump if you just keep an eye on him casting is ultimate. Fiddlesticks also has the distinction of being the slowest moving champion in the game (or one of them at least) Just...walk away from him for a few seconds, and then turn and lol as you beat the straw out of him

BL4zD

10-11-2009

It's obviously overpowered if the only things people suggest to counter it are horse****.

There are no items that stun or silence in the game and not all champions have either capability.

There are multiple places on the map where stix can hide and flash into champions while they are near their towers...not hugging them for safety but just normal laning.

Placing vision wards all over the areas isn't going to be very viable in public games because it's hard to get random players to share the load of items that benefit the team. One player can't buy enough to place everywhere without gimping himself from being able to buy the magic resistance necessary when squaring off against stix.

If Stix can tower dive and flash out after a kill, or double flash after someone retreating, then it doesn't matter if you think it's a good idea to do it or not. The fact is people *can* do it and *will* do it and there is no defense against it.

In the other thread people are bragging about double flashing to kill entire groups of players. People back off from the steps out of normal range and Stix is still able to kill them because he can go twice as far as they expect him to. I hope the devs revisit this because it's bull**** that a single player can keep entire groups of players denied from across a screen. You can't lane against him unless you have flash yourself or are willing to stay out of XP range the entire time just in case he might decide to double flash to you and "waste" his flash and ult to kill you.

I don't have a problem with flash integrated into his ult. I have a problem with double-flashing. His ult's flash should force a summoner flash cooldown.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-11-2009

Fiddlesticks is fine. His ult doesn't do THAT much damage unless he outgeared/outlevelled you. If you don't have any CC on your team that's your fault for going with a bad composition. Even some pubs pick someone that can stun. I've never seen this become a problem at all.

Octovert

10-11-2009

Have to agree with the waffle. Fiddlesticks has far too many weaknesses for me to get behind nerfing him.