Champion Spotlight: Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MödërnPrömëthëus

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alversu View Post
And To Think, I was actually foolishly thinking that riot was about to do a bleh but at least functional change to Jax. I admitting haven't been part of the the forums at all before, but seeing what they're doing to My Beloved Jax actually motivated me enough to at least take part enough to know my opinion known and hopefully be one small voice in what I hope is many to change Jax back into something useful rather than destoryin him.

Countersrike change: A good attempt to replace Jax Trademark stun although it still pretty weak and takes a lot away from Jax appeal in the first place. But with the Dodge removal I doubt there any realistically done short of making Dodge a Jax only thing.

Removal of Old Passive and Breaking of Old Ult: Ok Riot, seriously what the hell guys? Jax's Old Passive and his Ult in combination was the way Jax was one of the best if not the best 1v1 champs in the game. He Can Build Damage plus have the health from the passive to offset the utter lack of defensive options (Since his escapes are part of his damage)

If I'm reading things right the removal of the passive is riot trying to put a lot into the new counterstrike, but the removal of Jax's Passive pretty much turns Jax into paper tiger and hardly the powerhouse it was before then. The health + Damage allowed him to go toe to toe with anyone without the need to go Warmogs + Atma like every other Tanky DPS out there. BUt without the passive I honestly Cant see him being worth much beyond Less stealthy assasin to target the squishy instead of old jax who just hopes and dodges through the battlefield, taking on squishies and melee's alike.

If ya would take my advice, bring the old passive back, take the ult, maybe nerf some of the AP/AD boost but neverless keep it same as the old and you would have the Something at least respectfully in the Shadow of Old Jax without having every Jax Player cursing Riot and their mothers for the damage done

Everything that needed to be said, re-posting to show support for this suggestion, and to show riot my disagreeance and anger over their decision to ruin Jax.

FIX THE GRANDMASTER AT ARMS!!! Or stop forcing him to use a lamppost ****it, give him a real weapon.

Gandaallf

01-17-2012

SO NERFED :X:X:X
TY riot for not listening your OWN community...so cute
Just play him in bot game, wont play him anymore, he is just one pathetic champion!!!

-----------
RIP Jax

L3nggao

01-26-2012

Look at how everyone(Riot) was talking on the Jax REMASTER page
Than once this pops up they shut their mouth xD
Old Jax was balance, if you buy some MR he's not OP
It's the same as buying Thronmail to counter Tryn? isn't it? plus he's lacks soooooo much now sigh*
I see now why people laugh at Players who plays Jax in Those big tournaments, they knew that you guys didn't like him at all...

L3nggao

01-26-2012

Quote:
And To Think, I was actually foolishly thinking that riot was about to do a bleh but at least functional change to Jax. I admitting haven't been part of the the forums at all before, but seeing what they're doing to My Beloved Jax actually motivated me enough to at least take part enough to know my opinion known and hopefully be one small voice in what I hope is many to change Jax back into something useful rather than destoryin him.

Countersrike change: A good attempt to replace Jax Trademark stun although it still pretty weak and takes a lot away from Jax appeal in the first place. But with the Dodge removal I doubt there any realistically done short of making Dodge a Jax only thing.

Removal of Old Passive and Breaking of Old Ult: Ok Riot, seriously what the hell guys? Jax's Old Passive and his Ult in combination was the way Jax was one of the best if not the best 1v1 champs in the game. He Can Build Damage plus have the health from the passive to offset the utter lack of defensive options (Since his escapes are part of his damage)

If I'm reading things right the removal of the passive is riot trying to put a lot into the new counterstrike, but the removal of Jax's Passive pretty much turns Jax into paper tiger and hardly the powerhouse it was before then. The health + Damage allowed him to go toe to toe with anyone without the need to go Warmogs + Atma like every other Tanky DPS out there. BUt without the passive I honestly Cant see him being worth much beyond Less stealthy assasin to target the squishy instead of old jax who just hopes and dodges through the battlefield, taking on squishies and melee's alike.

If ya would take my advice, bring the old passive back, take the ult, maybe nerf some of the AP/AD boost but neverless keep it same as the old and you would have the Something at least respectfully in the Shadow of Old Jax without having every Jax Player cursing Riot and their mothers for the damage done
Repost i agree totally, so what if he can go 1v3 buy MR and he's balance he'll go 1v1-2 only, a Tryn can go 1v5 and don't even say nothing, if there was no CC he'll go 1v6 like Lee sin but because there's CC a Jax isn't even OP at all... so why? Why nerf him so bad that Pheak gotta make a scene where he 1v1 Tryn just to make people think that Jax is still strong? And can i suggest some people to work for you guys who can do a better job than some of the worker now who's lazing off or whatever thyer' doing... cause this is a nerf remake to force him out of the game... sigh if ya can't think of nothing i can find alot of people online who can suggest ideas, as long as you guys listen and read thier comments instead of reading only one random one that you think you can answer and answer it, i bet you won't even answer this comment or any other comment posted on this page

MasterPleasure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Fix jax he sux

Rene123321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

This new champion sounds familiar to me :O

Jazman84

02-19-2012

His so called "new" Particles are broken. The attackspeed Passive Particle only appears 2-3 times a game...

GarothHellbane

06-04-2012

Quote:

Quoting this because even after all this time I -still- agree with this....Even if all you do is bring back his old passive I would be happy, I miss my Grandmaster at Arms not this Jax-Light wanna be. His old passive/ult passive -was- Jax not the rest of him, that was just flavor.