Strange recurring problem with the client(?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaylin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I have been having this problem very often lately and I'm unsure why. It happens either every game, or every two games, sometimes multiple times during a single game. Suddenly my champion will just stop moving, and I will be unable to use abilities, move, or do anything within the game. However, the time will still count normally, my cooldowns will still count down normally, I can still see my teamates moving around the minimap, and minions still move normally. After about 10 seconds of not being able to move, my client closes, and the Bugsplat screen shows up telling me there was an error and that my client had been closed.

At first I thought this was a hiccup in my internet connection, but as soon as my client closes, my internet connection shows up just fine.

This is starting to happen more frequently now, and I have two or so leaves in my match history because of it.

Any insight into this problem would be very aprreciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaylin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Bump