Pantheon/Talon Bot, Meta beware.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBestQQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

You seem to think you will have a better late game because supports don't do much damage...have you ever played with a good janna/ali? Supports have a huge effect on teamfights - easily more than an underfarmed pantheon derping around.

Haunchbones

01-19-2012

leona/j4
leona/panth
blitz/lux

Kenbo Calrissian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

I've done a twist on this once and played as Ahri with Graves bot (Yes, I'm aware that Ahri isn't AD, and I wasn't mid because we already had LeBlanc there). I believe our opponents were Alistair and Vayne (pre-nerf) and we actually shut them down very quickly. Vayne couldn't really get too ballsy without getting punished hard by two bursty champs, so we zoned them out hard and knocked down the turret well before 10 minutes. However, this was unranked.

I feel like this strategy is very team-comp dependent, so I'm glad you're saying you don't do it every time. In team fights, Panth and Talon are both likely focus targets, so the rest of the team would need to be beefy and/or self-supportive to compensate.

Ichika Senpai

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunchbones View Post
leona/j4
leona/panth
blitz/lux
blitz/lux ohhh man <3