How good is teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daftroses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Teemo's da best.

Edit: TIL all caps isn't allowed on the forums.

Best Fizz AU

01-20-2012

I play teemo as ad/as, mid game I can basically 1v1 anyone, dunno how. I just stick to my famous build and pwn about 20-5 each game.
But when I vs other teemos I usually only get like 8/7 :/

WHOTHEFKISDORAN

01-20-2012

One thing to say :

THE RAIN MAN

go check out his profile ranked stats

likeomgitsadam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing mid play and lane concepts over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Kize

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeomgitsadam View Post
Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing mid play and lane concepts over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !
You- gtfo.

teemu's da best

shadowgift

01-22-2012

i play teemo full ad carry: 2 phantom dancers, black cleaver, bercerkers graves, infinity edge and blood thirster. with his blind he can easily solo anybody with this att speed (about 2.3). 575 movements speed to get away when im in trouble.

i really dont know how ppl can be bad with this lil guy

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing top level support play over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Zenreaver

01-22-2012

I had a lot of fun playing him when I got the chance. It was when I was first learning the game here, so I was a real noob, but even I was finding killing was pretty easy. More important then easily killing...I was having Fun!

Best of luck to you

Iron cool dude

05-19-2012

teemo is the best champion iv ever had.why because he uses poison,ranged,stealthhis skins
he is a very good champion please search for me in the game

JustCallMeSpud

05-19-2012

I love teemo's playstyle and abilities, but his range is awful. I play him in dominion, but in summoner's rift I don't. Laning against someone with a gap closer can really wreck your day, and there's a lot of gap closers and people with longer range.