Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucie

01-11-2012

Although I am powerless and cannot petition as I am not a resident of the US, I fully support Riot and all those who can.

TYoung11

01-11-2012

I have been worried about this for a few months, I am glad it is finally being brought forth to the league community ^_^

ToCoolforaName

01-11-2012

Sent an email, hope it helps. Just hope other people do the same. My mindset has always been, I'm just one person there's nothing I can do to make a difference. If that was everyone's mindset imagine the world we would live in.

Send emails everyone, together we can stop this atrocity!

Sir Tabbris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Karthus needs to ULT this

ShiryŁ

01-11-2012

Gtfo sopa

Gargorok

01-11-2012

Dear Pirates, these are the ones who SOPA wants to protect

SPEKTR1986

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJayPM View Post
Karthus needs to ULT this
after him PANT's ULT!

Lady Mai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Jared Polis View Post
u would just use Justin Beiber as your avatar anyway
I love you. XD

Polis for President! (In a few years. Youngin'.) XP

Scrotum Tuck

01-11-2012

Riot I commend you for being on the side of the people. And if we kill this sorry excuse for a bill (which we should), I shall sacrifice 100 noobs to honor the triumph!!

Ghost Meteor

01-11-2012

Man, this government doesnt know who its attacking, they are attacking the entire country with this..... they really should be afraid. ANYONE WHO USES A COMPUTER WILL BECOME LIABLE, IF THEY HAVE INTERNET AND BASICALLY DO ANYTHING WILL BE LIABLE. I am normally peaceful, but this crosses a line, this act by our government shows how corrupt it has become. OUR GOVERNMENT IS ATTACKING NOT JUST THE NATION BUT THE WORLD FOR ANYONE WHO EVEN PUTS A SONG ON THEIR VIDEO, THIS ACT ALLOWS THE US TO EXTRADITE VIOLATORS, THIS LEGISLATION IS A CRIME AGAINST THE WORLD. Should this pass the citizens of this country need to put parties aside and political differences aside, because the problem is our government corrupted, we must ban together and stop this. This is not North Korea this is America home of the brave and the FREE.