Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

this is a video that everyone should watch about this subject. I hope everything turns out good for LoL because I love this game and I would like to make videos in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc&feature=g-u&context=G25f3e55FUAAAAHgAAAA

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

**** fascists...

caidus

01-11-2012

I want to fill the thing out but i;m hesitant with giving out all the information it asks for.

Ahses

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerfiusBR View Post
Some solutions if everything going bad:

- Change the Host of Stream sites in countries that does not have these limitations.
(Brazil can perfectly host everything since we have no law about internet problems)
Mother of God...

BRs... becoming... oh god no its too horrible to think about. We have to stop this people! Think of your solo queue! Think of your pugs! Think of the normal games! Don't think about Mordekaiser!

Enjoymint

01-11-2012

I love you for raising awareness on this issue, Riot. Also, I'd urge everyone to watch and try to share this video if possible! :] This whole act really needs to be put to a stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc

Tempestas Rider

01-11-2012

Sadly, these laws usually pass or fail according to how much people and businesses pay the congress (lobbying). Basically, the law would cripple any social networking, video, gaming, music, manga, and file sharing sites. In addition, the idiotic law will threaten people's jobs. The truth is that the internet wasn't designed originally to be governed by any gate keeper rather to share information long distance with each other.

SPEKTR1986

01-11-2012

really HOT discussion is going here!

I have couple questions:

1) How everything is going? Do "WE" have a chance?

2) Did someone contact other companies? Are they doing from their side?

Seigmoraig

01-11-2012

I live in Canada so obviously i dont have a "Member of Congress" that I can contact to voice my opinion about these bills even though this will affect me (and everyone else outside of the U.S and A) personally.

Are there any movements or petitions that i can join from outside the US to help stop this from happening?

It is very disheartening to see all of these anti SOPA/PIPA groups coming together but because I am not a US citizen it seems that there is nothing that I can do about it even though it will directly affect me.

Aluminar

01-11-2012

I dont think anyone here has to be informed SOPA is a pile of horse ****

Ravel

01-11-2012

I would lmao if the apparent congressman were just a massive troll from Riot and it was really Shaella