Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwnHardCore

01-11-2012

w/e

ArcangelOrion

01-11-2012

http://image.gxzone.com/images/7/a/7abb02226eb.jpg

kaamos

Adjudicator

01-11-2012

The problem is that the ones that debated the piece of legislation (yes, I watched a great part of the debate) didn't have a clue towards what they were actually implying.

There were only one or two individuals that got to speak their concerns (individuals who actually appeared to know something about the Internetz) and they got shut down fast or not listened at all.

It is clear this piece of legislation (like Protect IP and COICA before it) is endorsed by heavy interests in some of the industries in the US.

We must fight this broken legislation act.

You do not know what you are talking about then you should not be able to actually make laws governing that certain field.

It's like getting a rocket scientist and making him the manager of transfers for the Yankees. Stupid comparison but you get the idea.

RiotJeffJew

Content Producer

01-11-2012
5 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Jared Polis View Post
u would just use Justin Beiber as your avatar anyway
I like this guy

Effigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

+1

Riot, you rock. Just sayin'

Im Bwuce Ree

01-11-2012

well put RIOT, as always your handling the issue with class. +1 and congressman called.

Rep Jared Polis

United States Congress

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bieberfever123 View Post
You got a problem with that?
Jes saying it might b a copyright violation

Samenko

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Of Arabia View Post
I think our government has much larger issues going on in our country right now that should be receiving more attention, lets be honest. **** like this is why no one has confidence in Congress anymore.
Larger than taking away personal freedoms? Sure. But this still warrants attention. Don't stick your head in the ground til a bailout bill comes up brah

Grand Master Kev

01-11-2012

When a game company goes to the effort of putting something up dealing with politics, you know it's something big, and in this case, bad. This isn't the first time I've heard of this, and probably won't be the last. +1

Mythoclast

01-11-2012

Wow, Riot commenting on this too? Sick, I thought you'd want to stay out of this mess. I am proud.