Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Sona anti-SOPA skin "dont let them mute us!"

DrakenViator

01-11-2012

I know my Congressman, Rep Justin Amash of Michigan, has stated clearly that he is against this bill... But it takes more then two Congressmen to tango, people need to start making phone calls!

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/repjustinamash

A Flock of Birds

01-11-2012

+1 Stop SOPA!

Xnubs

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwsed View Post
if ur not in usa http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_internet/
already done and posted on all my forums i go to : )

Chicken within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Sorry can't do anything.....Hope the law doesn't pass and we all can keep having fun playing League of Legends. Hehehe

Captain Firebutt

01-11-2012

I'm so glad you guys see the light for opposing this. There are a bunch of other video game developers for it that don't realize that a lot of the stuff SOPA uses hurts their development. Capcom is for it, yet a lot of their revenue in their fighting games comes from streams and videos of people playing their competitive games (Street Fighter/UMVC3), and I don't see how a major corporation would be opposed to something bringing in revenue.

Thanks Riot. Its good to see you taking a stand against this excuse for an act.

Sinornim

01-11-2012

They dare threaten our online freedom to express what we enjoy, hold dear, and perhaps even love? This SOPA is un-American! It limits our freedom of expression and to me, that's like limiting Freedom of Speech! This cannot happen, not just because of what SOPA stands for, but if this SOPA gets passed, it'll open way for even more attacks against our freedoms. Soon television will get more restrictions, we'll stop seeing parodies like on Mad TV and Saturday Night Live. Our favorite Abridged series will be destroyed. This 'SOPA' is like dictatorship for the internet and only proves how bent over the government is towards big businesses who want their content limited to only their own distribution. I refuse to believe such an act would even be considered, it makes me sick, literally, I feel like I need to throw up.

xMsyk

01-11-2012

Summoner & Cynical Fleet member reporting in!

You have my uncontested support to stop both acts.

MorellosNerfBat

01-11-2012

if all else fails, move riot to Canada

Vanille

01-11-2012

This is outrageous.