Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stop SOPA

01-11-2012

Riot totally read my name

Jenna Hazee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

F*** sopa

Captain Jaguar

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAcres View Post
Well I'd hate to be pessimistic but our government, our America is being run by the greedy powerful elites who buy up all the politicians to pass things through congress that assist their agenda (getting rid of our freedoms) and by the looks of it I think SOPA will be passed. The NDAA bill was just signed and put into action by our president who promised he wouldn't sign it. (NDAA basically gives the right for the military to come into anyone's homes and put them into jail without any rights - lawyers, due process, a trial) So I just don't understand why we haven't abolished our own government. This is not America. This is not freedom.

Nazi Germany here we come.
Although I understand the comparison metaphor, It's still dangerous to call America Facist.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

+1, Riot.

This is what happens when people try to regulate something they don't understand.

dBlazey

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendaaa View Post
My fellow summoners ! My t-shirt brand is donating as much as we can to stop this bill.

We also reward donators with a trendy t-shirt and a powerful message against censorship.

Buy our shirt and join the battle against SOPA here : http://transcend.storenvy.com/products/219449-i-fought-sopa-and-all-i-got-was-this-stupid-t-shirt
This is amazing. Ordering one as we speak.

I'm not from USA... But from a country slightly to the south (Guatemala), but I have family and friends there. Emails will be sent.

Stop SOPA

01-11-2012

Riot totally read my name!!!

tcellul

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
For all of you non - AMericans, I suggest you google an american city zip code and enter it in and send the email anyways lol I know it's not fair but sht tis bill isnt fair either lol
Croswell, Michigan if any Canadians need a area code

blueiron

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jaguar View Post
Although I understand the comparison metaphor, It's still dangerous to call America Facist.
except, we are the VERY DEFINITION of fascist! our military is a force for the corporations with the money, not a force of freedom.

Frizzy350

01-11-2012

pfft. i made a post about this in the general discussion months ago and got downvoted into oblivion. nobody believed it was an actual threat.

Epidemias

01-11-2012

I wonder why Riot Games comes up with this now, 2 weeks after the vote was planned.
Other big sites have been going on this for months.