Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyriuZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

So glad Riot games is against this bill too. More companies should show support. +1

xeysx

01-12-2012

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

GodEmperorLetoII

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Good to hear from you on this issue, Representative.

Other than sending letters to let Congress know we're in opposition, is there anything else we can do to help? As a Congress member, how do you take and act on the feedback of constituents?
Morello, can't even your nerf powers stop these bills? :O

Soedan

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEmperorLetoII View Post
Morello, can't even your nerf powers stop these bills? :O
I wish...

MissBehavìn

Recruiter

01-12-2012

I didnt ***** when they raised the taxes

i didnt ***** when they tried to force me into some cruddy and expensive healthcare plan

i didnt ***** when they cut away from our G.I. Bill, so much that it is a mere shadow of the help it used to give to the fine people who served.

I didnt ***** when laws started getting passed behind closed doors and in dark rooms on the eve of holidays whereas, normal working citizens would knowingly want to be with their families (christmas thanksgiving etc).

I didnt ***** when we were told if we did not vote for more of our presidents "spending plans" we were going to have to pay even more money later anyway.

I didnt ***** when I saw our country struggling to overcome this debt the working class did not create but has to carry, and saw the president hosting another secret meeting in hawaii with the works (5 star luxury suites, entertainment, etc)

I didnt ***** when nancy pelosi called the american working class mindless catlle

I didnt ***** at any of this, but when they start messing with one of the only simple joys the american people has left, like creating and socializing and connecting with others through streams and videos, art, and social networks this crud has gome too far.

When they start messing with our true freedoms, the very day they start policing what we can and cannot say think or do, my friends, it will be the day America died.

Do everything you can to pass the word around about SOPA. Don't think this bill won't pass and do nothing. When we become too relaxed in what we have rights for, people will try to take them and succeed.

TL;DR Stop SOPA at all costs!

Eskaphlonaey

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalien View Post
even if it is only every 5th page good to see some people with some common knowledge and sense about the meaning and root of power and the meaning and root of control
I tell ya man, its sad that the world is so big yet literally only a handfull actually know what is going on an the other hand would rather be sheeps...guess when the sh_t hits the fan thats when the world will want to come together but by that time it will be far too late...

GodEmperorLetoII

01-12-2012

Btw, you might want to add Riot, a great way to help keep this bill from passing:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h3261/money

List of companies supporting the bill. Spread the word. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD can make that end. If they refuse to buy or use their services for supporting SOPA and make it known (contact the companies) then they will withdraw support for the bill. Same way Reddit made GoDaddy back peddle outta supporting the bill. Put pressure on their money and they will tuck tail and run.

Soedan

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnnx View Post
I didnt ***** when they raised the taxes

i didnt ***** when they tried to force me into some cruddy and expensive healthcare plan

i didnt ***** when they cut away from our G.I. Bill, so much that it is a mere shadow of the help it used to give to the fine people who served.

I didnt ***** when laws started getting passed behind closed doors and in dark rooms on the eve of holidays whereas, normal working citizens would knowingly want to be with their families (christmas thanksgiving etc).

I didnt ***** when we were told if we did not vote for more of our presidents "spending plans" we were going to have to pay even more money later anyway.

I didnt ***** when I saw our country struggling to overcome this debt the working class did not create but has to carry, and saw the president hosting another secret meeting in hawaii with the works (5 star luxury suites, entertainment, etc)

I didnt ***** when nancy pelosi called the american working class mindless catlle

I didnt ***** at any of this, but when they start messing with one of the only simple joys the american people has left, like creating and socializing and connecting with others through streams and videos, art, and social networks this crud has gome too far.

When they start messing with our true freedoms, the very day they start policing what we can and cannot say think or do, my friends, it will be the day America died.

Do everything you can to pass the word around about SOPA. Don't think this bill won't pass and do nothing. When we become too relaxed in what we have rights for, people will try to take them and succeed.

TL;DR Stop SOPA at all costs!
Well said +1 to you good sir and fight the good fight, I did all I could.

Faeces

01-12-2012

Come to Europe , problem solved ? ;]

Trumpalot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Well, SOPA is on the way.

Better nerf Irelia