Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ash Roxies

01-12-2012

Screw dat sopa!

evets433

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSeatSon View Post
You fight a useless fight on a forum. Congratulations. If you actually gave a rats ass you'd be in the streets protesting. Sadly, your lackluster appeal for politics doesn't bode well for your wanted cause.
too bad that i dont live in america , but i like riot

Nokturnalex

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate XPTwinkie View Post
as long as star wars stays on i could care less
^ You realize that EA Games is the leading supporter of SOPA right?

Therefore by supporting Origin, KOTOR, and BF3, you're supporting EA Games and SOPA.

EA Games is the most evil gaming company in existence as far as I can tell, just google "EA Games is the Devil" and things along that line.

"But think of the poor EA Games employees!"

They suffer whether or not we buy their games, EA treats their employees like ****

SuHeLoTuFa

01-12-2012

this is purely stupid, everything in the world is piracy if that is how they define it
e.g. anime designs are always reused and change slightly
songs all uses the same concept, or even some of the same samples
are they going to ban and punish them?
nothing in this world is original anymore unless you are the creaters rather than just 'composers'

Nightdancer ND

01-12-2012

God bless A... that I am not living in the USA.
btw. you could use services outside the USA

Dirtydogkbc

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
He actually has been a League of Legends player since before it was cool....
Hey hey hey, I only started about 20 months ago when it was starting to get big, but I didn't play because it was cool!
In fact I only heard about it because I was proving to a Thai (Iv been living in Thailand since about a month before I started) friend of mine 'lol' is a commonly used abbreviation for laugh out loud! Imagine my surprise when a DotA looking game popped up with FREE TO PLAY everywhere!

Respect Riot, I cant sign because im not in America but let it be know I would have if I could.

DeathBecomesU2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrolord777 View Post
Obama already passed a much more dangerous law called DMAA. He snuck it in during new years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IeuE16LLDY
Thanks for the heads up. Too late to do anything about it. I guess we're too stupid to vote on such important matters, anyway.

Our mainstream media really sucks and most of the other sources have an idealogical bent. On my local news, I did learn that somebody's house burned down. Kinda wondered why they were showing me. I'm sure the neigbors know who they are. I didn't know them and assume I would find out from the cops, or friends and family, if I did.
Somebody got shot. Didn't know them.
A cat was rescued from a tree. "Hey, they found my Fluffy!"

MasterMirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

^I'm not from the US, but I'm pretty sure the companies pushing this bill ahead also partially control what goes on the news.

Krylok

01-12-2012

Sucks to be living abroad instead of back home where I could help to make a difference

xMitchx333

01-12-2012

I may not be an amazing Ww player but I love this game!
+1