Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiQiuZ

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Of Arabia View Post
I think our government has much larger issues going on in our country right now that should be receiving more attention, lets be honest. **** like this is why no one has confidence in Congress anymore.
Ok, beware of what u said in the forum. People atcually read it, u just made a dumbeast comment. Jokes On You, Retardddded ****kkkerrr

Telitha

01-12-2012

Although I do not live in the United States please please please do not let this bill pass until they can make it more reasonable. Shutting down sites like piratebay and whatnot I can see but shutting down Youtube because someone might have music running in the background of the recording. What if I'm listening to internet radio (which I do) and it's completely legitimate. Or are we going to shut that off too?

So I urge all of you living in the United States to write your member of congress and let them know that you will vote to make sure they never hold a public office again if they vote in support of this act. This is especially frustrating for me living outside the United States as I don't have that card to play but I realize a lot of the services I use are American based and so if it passes I am sure to notice. Please write your congressman on my behalf.

ZedTheJellyfish

01-12-2012

I've already written my representative and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Pirate XPTwinkie

01-12-2012

as long as star wars stays on i could care less

john

01-12-2012

this is possibly my favorite thread on the entire forum.

i <3 you riot

Krutify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I'm not normally on the forums here, since I'd rather play LoL, but I've been watching SOPA closely and I am posting this to say,

Thank you Riot.

Okami Kageteiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

+1
Riot, oh my god I love you. XD

quequeg

01-12-2012

Riot, you just won a heart.
+1

Daemmon

01-12-2012

I couldn't care less. This is the result of a retarded population voting (Please, don't understimate me, I know average american = ******, but that doesn't mean that all americans are retarded), and electing. This is the result of the USA democracy, and the result of the lobby and **** the USA is handling for a lot of years now.

I'm from a "3rd world country" as ameritards like to call it, I'm from South America (not Brazil, I'm from Argentina) and I'm not affected by this law. And the mere effects that this law has on me is none compared to the effects that americans have.

I'd like that SOPA and all the other **** (like Obama's new year's eve law) hit on americans face SO ****ING HARD that they react at some point, and stop thinking that they are living in the stupid american dream, and barbie ****ing pink world.

The world out there is tough kid, specially if you don't fight for it. Laid back and your government will control your life. Deal with it, or fight for it.

LoveSeatSon

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemmon View Post
I couldn't care less. This is the result of a retarded population voting (Please, don't understimate me, I know average american = ******, but that doesn't mean that all americans are retarded), and electing. This is the result of the USA democracy, and the result of the lobby and **** the USA is handling for a lot of years now.

I'm from a "3rd world country" as ameritards like to call it, I'm from South America (not Brazil, I'm from Argentina) and I'm not affected by this law. And the mere effects that this law has on me is none compared to the effects that americans have.

I'd like that SOPA and all the other **** (like Obama's new year's eve law) hit on americans face SO ****ING HARD that they react at some point, and stop thinking that they are living in the stupid american dream, and barbie ****ing pink world.

The world out there is tough kid, specially if you don't fight for it. Laid back and your government will control your life. Deal with it, or fight for it.
Someone actually makes a useful argument that isn't contradicting to the stereotype that foreigners hate Americans, and for that, I thank you for being real. His English is better than most of y'all's...scary. What the F***?

However, I support SOPA, at least because someone finally stood up and said enough is enough. Hopefully this will lead the way into more internet regulation but in different fields, like monitoring hate speech online. (Or have you guys not seen such a thing in in-game chat?)