Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Jared Polis View Post
u would just use Justin Beiber as your avatar anyway
lolwat

US congress knows how to make troll post.

Enola Reverof

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GelgoogJager View Post
I blame Obama. He screwed up the military, healthcare, the economy, and now he wants to ruin the internet.
You blame Obama. I blame Bush and the republicans who stood in Obama's way after he took office simply for party alliegence.

Murkul

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHarlock View Post
I'm fully against this bill and have already contacted my congressman and senators to not support this bill. I believe that they do not support this bill as it is currently written, thus it's a matter of getting others from districts where those particular congress members support this bill to reconsider their support.

IMHO, the best way to convince them is to suggest that they will not be getting you vote in an upcoming reelection if they support such a bill.
Add some green paper with it. If he refuses it, ask him how much he received from higher ops You might see how corrupt he is. Haha

JessiDlux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I agree but there is one thing. This stop SOPA thing seems a tad late no? Almost as if...LoL is...behind schedule. P.S. Magma Chamber!!

smartman294

01-11-2012

SOPA WILL NOT PASS!!!!
*summons volibear to toss them into the turret*

Drklrdnecro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I sent my message against sopa to my reps. I also posted the link to FB and I hope everyone does the same.

Dark Reshnu

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHarlock View Post
I'm fully against this bill and have already contacted my congressman and senators to not support this bill. I believe that they do not support this bill as it is currently written, thus it's a matter of getting others from districts where those particular congress members support this bill to reconsider their support.

IMHO, the best way to convince them is to suggest that they will not be getting you vote in an upcoming reelection if they support such a bill.
Tbh bro i don't think Obama will be relected period... well unless he cheats like ol GWB did for his second term! Vote Ron Paul!!

Vsin

01-11-2012

This is in announcements, so we're pretty much reaching upwards of 11 Million people right now since all announcements show up on the launcher.

Still, it's about dang time Riot rallied against this. It's one thing to protect intellectual properties, but it's another to essentially give companies free reign to sue each other over anything.

GODxIxSUCK

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FapMasterMark View Post
It won't just take down those kids, it could potentially take down EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. Do you really think that it's worth it?

On a side note, if SOPA does pass, I doubt the White House will be standing the next day. Lots of angry rioters will be in the streets protesting and causing hell.
let us do it when we get 1000 like's

Jeepers7

01-11-2012

Sent my emails. Thanks for keeping the gamers informed on political events that would effect the entire gaming community negatively. You guys rock and we all appreciate your hard work and effort!