Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FishsauceXD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2012

I am now at least over 9000 times more impressed with Riot now that they are fighting against SOPA. Keep it up everyone!

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

01-11-2012

+1 and I sent the email to my representatives.

Sniklfrites

01-11-2012

< canadian what do?

Love n Rage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

For demaciaaaa

Syord

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Ohhhh God... I'm from Canada , and my zip code is not working... But i would like to help you stop Sopa... I think there are 500000+ summoners who are not Us residents... How can we help ?

Laelae

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syord View Post
Ohhhh God... I'm from Canada , and my zip code is not working... But i would like to help you stop Sopa... I think there are 500000+ summoners who are not Us residents... How can we help ?
use a us zipcode lol

Murkul

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syord View Post
Enter the zip code of a random US state......Does not take a Genie sir.

CaptHarlock

01-11-2012

I'm fully against this bill and have already contacted my congressman and senators to not support this bill. I believe that they do not support this bill as it is currently written, thus it's a matter of getting others from districts where those particular congress members support this bill to reconsider their support.

IMHO, the best way to convince them is to suggest that they will not be getting you vote in an upcoming reelection if they support such a bill.

Enola Reverof

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouShotMyMelons View Post
Umm.. yes, you are. Obviously, the right way to live is if someone is gay and their life partner dies, they are evicted from the home they helped pay for? Or they're not allowed to see their partner on their death bed if the hospital restricts it to family only?

By being a part of the homophobic minority (look up some sweet statz) that still supports the oppression of the gay, you complicity agree with these horrible ways that they are treated.
Actually, the conflict was never about a civil union for homosexuals. The conflict was about thier right to be married. Mass is the perfect example of such a thing. They were going to approve civil unions which granted the homosexual spouse the rights a regular spouse would recieve, and the conflict changed to the right to be married.

SlowBroMide

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkul View Post
Enter the zip code of a random US state......Does not take a Genie sir.
let's try to get through this crisis without resorting to blatant fraud...