Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanye Breast

01-11-2012

The thing that people fail to realize when they say it's not 'that big of a deal' is that about 98% of everything that people find funny, enjoyable or entertaining about the internet will completely fly out the window. Things that we take for granted, even posting a facebook picture with a starbucks logo could get you **** near arrested. This is ridiculous and I really hope that the Congresspeople make the right decision. DOWN WITH SOPA!

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

sharing this link to any site im a member of so they can help fight this and asking they do the same!

Amoramune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi Fiaresu View Post
I live in alabama they won't listen to the people
As do I. I sent my letters to 2 of the 3 Reps. I noticed the 3rd wanted some weird info and a Captcha code. I did not find a Captcha code anywhere on his link.

torrrance

01-11-2012

One of the few things i hate about living in Canada i cant speak my mind without paying long distance and makes if hard to fight for the things I love. Told some guys i know in texas about this, pretty much all i can do to stop SOPA and PIPA.

sex haver

01-11-2012

this thread is red like my communism

Taios

01-11-2012

I remember when the net neutrality bill came down.

I called my congresswoman SO much. They actually hung up on me once.

Now, this SOPA deal is coming down? Sounds like yet another rehash. Like when you cook rotten food, store it in the fridge, then try to bring it out again to serve at a party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoipah View Post
[/LIST]
I'm just gunna put it out there and say that'd be a good thing.

I wouldn't mind all the children who spam "U MAD" being removed from the community.

Go congress go.
Your silliness would be funny if it wasn't so disturbing.

eloes

01-11-2012

/signed

Jelly Rev

01-11-2012

Make Hero that fights SOPA, NDAA and Patriot ACT.

A modern day George Washington

WhiteyMcTrash

01-11-2012

Seriously? I am offended.

thunderfuked375

01-11-2012

send trydamere, gp, jax, and chogath in there. they wont approve it.. maybe mundo just for funzies