Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mac chine

01-11-2012

better nerf irelia

tysn5

01-11-2012

dddoooooooooooooooooown with sopa tell them that there no one to mess with riot cause we are gonna trash their soap oprea with a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehuty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

+respect for Riot

Zielmann

01-11-2012

I feel bad for Mr. Polis. He said he'd be back to possibly respond to some people, and good points have been brought up and good questions answered... but in the couple hours he's been off, we've racked up 100+ pages of posts!

That said, I just finished sending in my note to my Reps. I hope they all get the point sooner or later. A community of this size could definitely make an impression with enough support (outside of the forums, that is).

Gerry Wong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Everyone go to the link to vote no. The people who says they don't give a sht, this is more important than more free RP or anything sht some guy said. I bet the people who said they won't give a sht will be affected too.

Mikcha212

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4HKYU View Post
Those of you saying, "Just move out of the USA" need to understand those sites will be CENSORED from the American public if "deemed" in violation of SOPA & PIPA.

What you really need to be concerned about is the fact that MOST of the 1st World countries are in process of passing similar bills in their Governments too. They are just waiting to see if it will manage to pass here in the USA to get their go ahead to pass it in their own countries as well.

Finally, you all need to realize this is MUCH bigger than just losing entertainment sites on the internet. This is about LOSING OUR ABILITY to speak freely and openly about any and all issues. Basically say good bye to freedom of speech on the internet. If you do not have your own site, which you control full by not allowing user generated content YOU HAVE NO VOICE ANY LONGER.

WAKE UP, GET RESEARCHING AND EDUCATED, GET ACTIVE, WRITE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES:

http://www.opencongress.org/
PIPA is also going to have the ability to block foreign websites and also block foreign ip's from connecting to american websites.

Rule665

01-11-2012

Take that!

Thank you riot and everyone with half a brain

11Apparition11

01-11-2012

GP is sad...

MaruFrozen

01-11-2012

Thanks riot! Glad to finally see you taking an official stance on this!

Yeemboy

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
glad to see riot is on the right side of this

i'd be sickening if congress, which can't agree on anything, actually came togather for this
Viacom is the main supporter of SOPA. You can be sure they are plowing **** tons of money into getting this passed. Which, is very bad for the rest of us.

If anyone doesn't know what Viacom is, it's the largest corporate cesspool on the planet. Consisting of corporations such as Disney, Time Warner, Dow, GE, GM, ETC. ETC. It's absolutely sickening.