Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhotoSmart

01-11-2012

This bill just makes no sense... so many things are illegal to do online, yet many are still done. How would this be any different?

Neardrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

That SOPA or w.e has to be stopped.Dont know how or can we,but If they try to stop LoL,Immma go Tryndamere Click that "R" and gonna rape em all.

Jacklebox

01-11-2012

ermm im canadian can i still help stop sopa cause even if it doesnt efffect canada i would still like to help stop it in some way help out my fellow american neighbours

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Good to hear from you on this issue, Representative.

Other than sending letters to let Congress know we're in opposition, is there anything else we can do to help? As a Congress member, how do you take and act on the feedback of constituents?
Hey look, Morello's back.

RapeFarm

01-11-2012

I've already contacted my representatives about this legislation. Just wanted to throw in a post of support here on the forums.

ApocalypseXX

01-11-2012

F**k SOPA .

Shards671

01-11-2012

Letter Sent STOP SOPA!

Nazrin1123

01-11-2012

just orange

it will be k

KaneKnighthawk

01-11-2012

Just did my part hope everyone else dose as well. SOPA needs to be stopped.

KillerXBee

01-11-2012

Its not gonna happen guys, It a way for the government to put a pistol to the heads of google and all the top sites to receive pay outs. Its legal bribing. Its not gonna happen.