So this pissed me off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vicious Badger

01-12-2012

Soo i was playing a 5v5 on summoners rift and the lane was garen and me (olaf) and to start out we wait in the bushes for them , Pantheon shows up first we start to kill him , he gets with 13 health ,i am slightly damaged at this point , But that not what pissed me off . Next Lee Sin shows up and has 2 longswords TO START OFF , Marks me with sonic burst (103 Damage) backs up and does the kick to me , The kick hits for 206 damage and i die immedietly. Post if somthing like this happend to you or you have any ideas how this happend

Canadían

01-12-2012

1. Why would you have 2 lane top, and if you were bot, why was panth AND lee sin there

2. Your stupid if you think he started off with 2 longswords

3. your Olaf and garen. you cannot physically die, ever, or the world ends.

/thread

Sovietclam

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhowasPone View Post
1. Why would you have 2 lane top, and if you were bot, why was panth AND lee sin there

2. Your stupid if you think he started off with 2 longswords

3. your Olaf and garen. you cannot physically die, ever, or the world ends.

/thread
1. You have to realize that you simply cannot control team compositions at lower levels. No matter what. You just have to take what you have. I have not had a jungler in soloqueue in maybe fifteen games.

2. I think the fact that he had two longswords was the whole reason the OP made this thread. I dont know how or if he did it, but he obviously understand that isnt supposed to happen.

3. From my understanding this was a level one fight. Everyone dies at level one, always, or the world ends.

Anarchius

01-12-2012

sounds impossible to me! that would be where i would assume one would type "HAX!"

~Stevo (Anarchius)

www.gettherax.com

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Z8HKr_bBQ

HIKUHH!

----

OP do you have lolreplay? Could review and watch the Lee Sin.

Have I had anything like this happen? As in have I been mercilessly owned within the first few minutes of a game? Oh yeah, all the time haha. My favourite...

Kog asked if we thought we should invade ("We can invade" were his words I think) and we're all "oh yeah genius idea man lets go invade". I walk my fat man Gragas up with everyone towards their blue but I'm pretty sure we went the dumb way with zero bush cover. They had a tristana that started attacking before we reached the bush and did not stop until she'd landed a Quadra kill on my team (I wasn't the survivor either cause I suck with Gragas sometimes) before blue buff even spawned.
I guess the funniest part of this was where we had 18min until we could surrender and everyone in that game knew it.

NekoAzusa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

rofl at the Tristana story