Tryndamere. Again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkmaster Furby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Gangplank spanks tryndamere ;)

SeverisParagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

If you lose to Tryn it is more commonly bc they have some level of skill. He has a very strong ult but there are others that are comparable if you can't beat a tryn it's simply because you need to improve not bc the character is OP.

Anarchius

01-12-2012

Honestly, when I play Tryn i do not do very well, but I have been killed by him plenty of times. But, this can be said for a lot of champs. I really think it's rune usage. People who take Tryn seriously build runes/mastery pages for him which makes him a very powerful champ. But, I mean, what else would you expect from a dps/carry?? That is his JOB! Now if you had this complaint about, oh idk, Soraka maybe, then I would agree about having to nerf. But this is not the case. Nerfing carries eventually means...well... no more carries left! You should try playing Tryn yourself and getting a feel for the big sword, then maybe you will understand!

Doomzors

01-12-2012

Lvl 1 ganks please :s

DreamwalkerLin

01-12-2012

Well, My way of countering him is to try and pop his ulti whenever you can, preferably with 2 other people, and just run away as fast as you can when he activates his ulti. After that he's very vulnerable for a while, and during that time do your best to track him down and kill him.

Mostly he never dies during first gank due to his ulti and that spinning away skill, so don't bother to follow him, just back and save your health and mana for the second encounter

RearPillager

01-13-2012

Learn to kite, stop qq ???? = people will stop calling u noob

Kazfiel

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****minator View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't think his ultimate is super hard to counter?

Sure iits annoying but people act like its instant invincible death razor super Canon of team destroying and iif God and tryn were top solo against eachother, God would lose the lane.
Who says he won't. God as we all know him/her is far from omnipotent.

It's a childish guy/girl that throws a tantrum when something doesn't go the way it was planned.

Anyway, fictional character vs fictional character. I think the flying spaghetti monster would win 1vs2 against god and tryn.

HollowAvatar

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
Flying spaghetti monster would win 1vs2 against god and tryn.
Ya, Irelia's still pretty op.