Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere. Again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exigo4u

01-11-2012

Hello all!
Look, this is maybe the 1000th thread that says nerf that tryndamere.
Ok he has been nerfed 2 times but nerfed in a bad way.
Let's say you 1v1 him, you can beat him, but you remember of 5 secs of rage, in wich he will kill you. Let's say that you have one stunner in team on a 5v5 game, that stun is probably 2 secs wich doesn't hols his ulty + that stun should stop other ultymates, what happens with trynda? Katarina + stun = ulty stopped. Now you know what I'm trying to say.
And his cooldown is very little too, and a good nerf will be a better cooldown like 180 secs or some channeling time before ulty that can be canceled. It's just way too unbalanced.
Let's say you are doing great in team fights, trynda has no items nothing, but that 35% crit will own you anyway, if he gets some lifesteal, the thornmail does nothing to him, there is no counter, nothing can stop him from diving you to turret, he has a slow a heal a crit...really?!

Sorry for bad spelling and for bad thread placing, but please, PLEASE do something.

Hellow

01-11-2012

tryn has alrdy been nerfed..have u even looked at his current Q and compared it to his previous? quit qqing u just suck. tryn is literally worthless after he ults..during it just kite him.
eta: thornmail doesnt do anything? lul

18X Jake

01-11-2012

Best way is to force him to ult by bursting him down quickly, tryndameres usually never build armor/magic resist so it should be easy, this is when you save your CC and you stun him while he's ulting and then break him. Also if your burst caster is fed you can usually kill him before he has time to react. I think maybe a slight cooldown increase on the ult would be good just because he can escape anything with his spin and this would prevent him from being too overfarmed.

Duffman316

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Quote:
exigo4u:
Hello all!
Look, this is maybe the 1000th thread that says nerf that tryndamere.
Ok he has been nerfed 2 times but nerfed in a bad way.
Let's say you 1v1 him, you can beat him, but you remember of 5 secs of rage, in wich he will kill you. Let's say that you have one stunner in team on a 5v5 game, that stun is probably 2 secs wich doesn't hols his ulty + that stun should stop other ultymates, what happens with trynda? Katarina + stun = ulty stopped. Now you know what I'm trying to say.
And his cooldown is very little too, and a good nerf will be a better cooldown like 180 secs or some channeling time before ulty that can be canceled. It's just way too unbalanced.
Let's say you are doing great in team fights, trynda has no items nothing, but that 35% crit will own you anyway, if he gets some lifesteal, the thornmail does nothing to him, there is no counter, nothing can stop him from diving you to turret, he has a slow a heal a crit...really?!

Sorry for bad spelling and for bad thread placing, but please, PLEASE do something.

how about i tank him through undying rage as well as any exhausts + ignite he may use in addition to mocking shout and kill him anyway once his ult ends

figure out the champs yourself

Current Event

01-11-2012

It could be that I just understand the dynamics of tryn very well from all the games I played as him but recently i've deviated to much stronger picks allowing me to dominate him and others nearly every game. Tryn if fed is unstoppable, but who isn't? His cc is good but leaves much to be desired, like a stun?

Tl;dr tryn is balanced ish

Sumutherguy

01-11-2012

or you could just play malphite and get a randuins and/or frozen heart.

gankas kon

01-11-2012

Am I the only one who doesn't think his ultimate is super hard to counter?

Sure iits annoying but people act like its instant invincible death razor super Canon of team destroying and iif God and tryn were top solo against eachother, God would lose the lane.

Canadían

01-11-2012

Tryndamere is directly countered by:

Jax
Thornmail
Stun/Nuke (veigar or ryze come to mind)
Being attacked by a ranged ad carry.

he is NOT op. Just because YOU cant counter him doesn't mean he is OP. His ult is 100 sec cooldown so waste it, run away and kill him again.

Emperor Hick

01-11-2012

Quote:
WhowasPone:
Tryndamere is directly countered by:

Jax
Thornmail
Stun/Nuke (veigar or ryze come to mind)
Being attacked by a ranged ad carry.

he is NOT op. Just because YOU cant counter him doesn't mean he is OP. His ult is 100 sec cooldown so waste it, run away and kill him again.

Really ryze comes to mind. He isn't that much of a nuker. More like Leblanc or Kassadin.

FierceWolfo

Recruiter

01-11-2012

do u guys want riot to delete him .. dang i mean nerf nerf nerf .. if u can't counter him doesn't mean he is op