Knetic Gaming Building Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atticks

05-31-2013

Knetik Gaming

Update
Knetik Prime is in need of a jungler and a mid, Blue is in need of just a jungler, so please apply and we can try you out when convenient!
News:
31/05/2013 - 5:58pm PST
-Just a quick note that both Prime and Blue have been started, and tryouts are commencing. Not everyone has been talked to, but we will get to everyone. Also note that Prime is not the A team while Blue is the B team, both are equal footing. We want two competitive teams. So if we ask you to try out for Blue, it does not mean you are being set as the B team sub.

6:42 pm PST
-In need of another jungler for tryouts. Add me in game.

Knetik Gaming is a new online community built by a core group of people who have been playing together for a few years. Knetik itself has a gathering throughout many games, and is looking to build League of Legends teams (Temporary website will be up soon until the full site is finished). At the moment, we want to build two teams (Knetik Prime and Blue) that are both tasked with being competitive. There will also be opportunities for members to make their own casual teams that can also act as subs for the two main teams.

The goals of the 2 competitive teams are to become as skilled as possible, and to compete in tournaments with a finish of 1st place. Times for the Prime team are going to be Weekdays/Sunday evenings around 7pm PST (Specific schedule tbd), and the times and schedule for Blue are TBD as well.

Knetik Prime:
Prime is in need of a jungle, mid, and support player. For each role, we require a few different things.

Jungle: a fairly good ability to read the map and apply pressure where necessary. You must also be able to understand the mechanics of the laners on your team, as well as the enemy, and must be able to feed information to the team captains that you notice while others may be preoccupied in order for the appropriate call to be made. You also must be able to keep reliable timers on Dragon, Baron, and our own buffs, as well as attempt to time the enemies buffs.

Mid: This player needs to have a reliable champ pool filled with both ap and ad mids. You must be mechanically sound, capable of farming, and have a knowledge of your own champs, as well as the enemies and their capabilities in 1v1 trades and team fights.

Support: Support is required to know match ups to all the champs bot lane, and have knowledge of what champs will be able to outtrade, and what champs won't. With this, you can determine where to position yourself and the ADC, as well as whether to poke, go all in, or passively sit back and allow the adc to farm until trading becomes even. You must also be capable of appropriately warding, as well as communicating locations of enemy wards from Dragon Pit down (or Baron pit up).

To try out for Prime, add me in game (Atticks) or fill out the following:

IGN:
Prime or Blue?:
Role:
Top 5 Champs:
Availability:

*Note* Rank is there as a formality and a quick judgement. It is by no means the end all be all. I will take a Bronze V player with knowledge and passion over a Diamond I player who cannot leave the solo queue mentality.

Knetik Blue

In need of all but top. Please fill out the above app as well, and try to refrain messaging me in game. When a captain is decided on, you can message him/her in game for further questioning into Team 2.

Along with the 3 roles listed above, there is also the ADC and the Top Role

ADC: This player must have a knowledge of champions, as well as enemy lane champion comps and the relative strengths. You must be able to cs efficiently while poking the enemy (if necessary). In team fights, your positioning and mechanical skill and knowledge is extremely important, as you are the one who is carrying the team and needs to stay alive (along with the mid APC).

Top: As a top laner we expect you to FARM, FARM, FARM. You're most important job as a competitve top laner is to take advantage of your solo lane. Most of the early game team fights and pressure will be put around dragon. Because of this, 8/10 times you will NOT be able to contribute to these fights and pressure, of course there are exceptions, (ie. Global Ults, TP, etc.). We expect you to know basic ward placement of your lane, and form a synergy with your jungler. However, do not use the jungler as a crutch to win your lane. Outfarm your oponent, pressure your lane, and split push hard. In addition please have a variety of top laners to counter the enemy team or strengthen our team composition.

Dopebomber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2013

IGN: Dopebomber
Prime or T2?: Prime
Role: Support
Top 5 Champs: Thresh Taric Lulu Sona Janna
Availability: depends when i work i do work very little throughout the week and 2 week notices will be given
Why should we take you over others: I am actually a very dedicated player my parents are accepting with me spending my time trying to make money out of gaming they will allow me to travel when needed and i will pretty much devote most of my time to play competitive on a team

NinjinCognito

05-31-2013

IGN: NinjinCognito
Prime or T2? Prime
Role: Jungler
Top 5 Champions: Sejuani,Nautilus,Cho'Gath,Xin Zhao,Volibear
Availability: Weekdays from 6pm - ~10pm EST ; and weekends mostly.
Why you should take me over others: My jungling skills are fairly good, I understand the role in and out, what damages I can do as well as other champions, my team fights are fairly well, zoning out etc. I know I'll be a good jungler for your team.

GANKEDbyKATE

05-31-2013

IGN: prayerwarrior44
Prime or T2?: up to you, prefer prime
Role: Support/ Jungle
Top 5 Champs: thresh, leona, lee sin, Jarvan, kha'zix
Availability: basically all weekend, summer i will be working though (july and august), but besides that i am available everyday , all day
Why Should we take u over others: Because i make the plays, thats why i jungle and support. As jungle i make the plays for my team. and as support i make the play sfor my adc.

TDW Wartaa

05-31-2013

IGN: Wartaa
Role:Jungle
Top 5 Champs: Udyr Hecarim nunu Rengar Olaf
Availability: Nearly all times at the moment.
Why should we take you over others: I am a agressive player who can make things happen. I tend to be advanced at seeing plays and can verbally communicate this to the team. I can call targets when needed and tend to be very alert at spotting wards and such if i happen to see them. If i do i ping on the map and say Ward. I can be map aware and generally guess where the enemy jungler is. I am quick in the jungle and tend to apply pressure to lanes. But i also know when a lane is "Ungankable" And know that i need to force a lane to win elsewhere. What i mean by this is if Garen or malphite or someone who stacks a lot of armor top has gotten a early advantage and i cant convert aggression into a kill. I force mid or bot to win by applying more pressure there. As for anything i am a well rounded player and can play any jungler. Would be willing to research and learn new junglers as needed for the team.

MallowTadpole

05-31-2013

IGN: EternalArcadia
Prime or T2?: Would be willing to do either, I'm honestly just looking to join a real team with a consistent practice schedule that is dedicated to achieving team goals
Role: Mid, Support (in order of competence and preference)
Top 5 Champs, Mid: Orianna, Diana, Zed, Nocturne, Malzahar
Top 5 Champs, Support: Orianna, Taric, Thresh, Leona, Nautilus,
Availability: Pretty much open, I'll be busy during the day come the fall, but I'm free in the evenings
Why should we take you over others: Honestly, I hate this kind of question. If I click with the team members and you think I fit well, you should take me. If I don't, you shouldn't.

FIN Sawyer30

05-31-2013

IGN: Sawyer30
Role: Mid
Top 5 champs: Twisted Fate, Talon, Viktor, Syndra, Karthus (I am in no way limited to these champs.)
Availability: Everyday past 12:30 EST. I sometimes have to be unavailable on Saturday or Friday evenings, but it is very rare.
Why should we take you over the others: I find this one difficult to answer...However so that you know, I'm very easy to get along with while being incredibly Tenacious. I've had tournament (Go4LoL, Tower Defense weekly, League Exhibition Community Tourney, etc.) experience as well and although my Solo queue rank is low, my team and tournament experience will be invaluable.

TheThrillionaire

05-31-2013

IGN: Nburkism
Prime or T2?: T2
Role: Top
Top 5 Champs: Renekton, Jarvan, Trundle, Cho'gath, Zed (many more tops that I play)
Availability: Almost everyday after 7pm est, all day on days off. I work 7 night shifts every 6 weeks so Im only on mid afternoon those days
Why should we take you over others: Large champion pool to play out of, Can play AP or AD tops. Good knowledge of counter picking lanes and my biggest strength would have to be teamfighting. As a laner I generally split lane wins and losses, but Im a good farmer have solid mechanics and know when to pressure and to freeze. Mained jungle for s1 and 2 so my map awareness is far above average.

Leonybear

05-31-2013

IGN: Lg Sam
Role: Mid
Top 5 Champs: Anivia, Orianna, Morganna, Lissandra, Kha'Zix
Availability: All the time
Why should we take you over others: I've been on 6 teams that played in Go4lol. I understand game mechanics very well, I've played over 1000 games this season, and many times played against Diamond Teams in ranked 5's. I have a calm head and don't rage at my team. Plus I'm willing to put in 8+ hours per day of practice if need be.

Lg Sam

Atticks

05-31-2013

Just a quick note, I am going through everyone, so if I dont add you right away, its because I am already talking to 2 people at a time, and I will get around to you.