Vayne Yorick Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarghY

01-11-2012

Discuss?

Plz Buff Shaco

01-11-2012

Give up at loading screen

HarghY

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plz Buff Shaco View Post
Give up at loading screen
When playing against the team?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

It really depends IMO. If you are premade playing ranked that could be great.

Most pug's don't know how to use a Zilean ulti to it's advantage. I ALWAYS (<---rage font) have a pug teamate who runs away after I ulti him and gets away with >5% HP, then they usually go back once more to secure the kill and promptly die like an idiot.

You've got great movement/mobility, but no real hard CC unless Vayne has a wall handy (on TT that's p much always though).

If the enemy is too tanky you may find you die before you can burst them down late game, especially if Vayne ins't really fed end game.

Plz Buff Shaco

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarghY View Post
When playing against the team?
Well, no, but I would not try as hard.

HarghY

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
It really depends IMO. If you are premade playing ranked that could be great.

Most pug's don't know how to use a Zilean ulti to it's advantage. I ALWAYS (<---rage font) have a pug teamate who runs away after I ulti him and gets away with >5% HP, then they usually go back once more to secure the kill and promptly die like an idiot.

You've got great movement/mobility, but no real hard CC unless Vayne has a wall handy (on TT that's p much always though).

If the enemy is too tanky you may find you die before you can burst them down late game, especially if Vayne ins't really fed end game.
Yeah we're playing it as our 3v3 ranked we've run a couple games and dominated all of them.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I'm thinking... Riven, Morgana and Alistar/Amumu could have a shot.