Soraka [Rework Champion Concept]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacona

06-21-2014

I am here to post my ideas of a Soraka rework. I will treat this as one of my champion concepts, but the overall plan here is to give some ideas for a future rework to Soraka.

Quote:
Salvation (Passive):
Soraka's damaging abilities on enemy units apply a mark on them for the next 5 seconds, after three marks on the same unit will cause that unit to slowly walk away from either Soraka or a nearby ally champion for the next 1/1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds (@levels 1/6/11/16).

Starcall (Q): Cooldown: 3 seconds; Cost: 50 mana; Range: 900 units
Soraka summons a shower of stars to fall from the sky, striking enemy units with five stars in a horizontal line to deal 60/90/120/150/180(+50%AP) magic damage.
The stars reduce struck units' magic resist by 2/3/4/5/6(+1%AP). This effect stacks up to 10 times.

Astral Blessing (W): Cooldown: 10 seconds; Cost: 70 mana; Range: 650 units
Soraka curses an enemy unit to deal 80/120/160/200/240(+60%AP) magic damage.
While this ability is on cooldown, Soraka may reactivate this ability once more at no cost to bless an ally unit to heal the unit for 60/90/120/150/180(+45%AP) health and grant the healed unit 40/50/60/70/80(+15%AP) armour for 2 seconds.

Infuse (E): Cooldown: 10 seconds; Cost: 5% max mana / 50 mana; Range: 650 units
Ally Cast: Soraka grants 30/60/90/120/150(+5%max mana) mana to an ally champion that uses mana. Soraka cannot use Infuse on herself.

Enemy Cast: Soraka silences her target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and deals 60/110/160/210/260(+60%AP) magic damage.

Wish (R) (Ultimate): Cooldown: 150/125/100 seconds; Cost: 100 mana; Range: Global
Soraka fills her allies with hope, restoring 200/350/500(+80%AP) health to herself and ally champions within a 1000 unit area. Wish can affect untargetable allies.
~ Stacona

Jbels

06-21-2014

Why do you want to bring back the Soraka that could harrass you for free and watch and laugh as you couldn't do **** about it?

Stacona

06-21-2014

I turned her Q into a low cooldown skill shot but instead of being vertical it is horizontal like Malzahar's Q--- instead of it being hitting everything around her

W and E has mana costs for offensive use, only the giving of mana to allies has no cost, same as it does now- forgot to state that infuse cannot be self-cast so that soraka doesn't get free mana and infinite sustain

her ult i made it into a large area skill shot so that soraka cannot get free assists or save other allies without actually being aware she is doing so

i wanted soraka to be still that cleric/healer but allow her to somewhat protect allies (and remove op healing that her current passive has) so added some moderately hard cc to her passive which rewards either skill shot landing or getting into combat range

Thief of Space

06-22-2014

I like it, but it sounds like she would be too stronk for top lane. She would be more of an AP carry than support.

Stacona

07-07-2014

I'm fine with mage soraka and i want it to be viable, whether it is a mage top or mid doesn't matter to me, i wanted some kind of peel (also i hate her current passive so much cause it is severely broken) for more so support soraka to grant peel to her backline--- by making astral blessing have to be used offensively first to get the heal out then this forces soraka to put herself in danger to get sustain into the lane rather than having a boring passive sustain lane and a frustrating hair pulling lane to play against- this change allows astral blessing to remain the same kind of ability that it currently is just without the passive play--- nerfed silence for her fear mechanic passive

Stacona

07-09-2014

bump

UrgotMygotOurgot

07-09-2014

So, her ult range says global but it only affects allies in 1000 range? Which is it? I think I prefer it as an opposite Karthus ult.