All-Tank-Teams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AI Assimilator

10-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonalds View Post
managed? Feast on creeps for 5 min never is such an achievement for me :P

Anyway, ye, the 540 health you get from those feasts is nice. But without feasts his pure health on 18 would be 1830. Whereas the health of a pure Alistar would be 2406. So yeah, a Cho'Gath would be among the top health chars, but an Alistar and a decent Sion would top him.
its 900 hp not 540 at rank 3.

Frinn

10-12-2009

i played a game tonight where my team was composed of Alistar, Taric, Nunu. Cho'Gath, and twitch

We were knocking towers out left and right. All tanks is a very effective strategy at winning games

Megalodontus

10-12-2009

Quote:
managed? Feast on creeps for 5 min never is such an achievement for me :P

Anyway, ye, the 540 health you get from those feasts is nice. But without feasts his pure health on 18 would be 1830. Whereas the health of a pure Alistar would be 2406. So yeah, a Cho'Gath would be among the top health chars, but an Alistar and a decent Sion would top him.
You need items to get that far .

Actually, I just finished a game today with around roughly 4300 health. I had warmog and 2 heart of gold. So if we subtract 850 (warmog, bonus health is negligible since I got it late) + 225 x 2 (2 heart of gold) and a full 6 feasts (900) from 4300 we get a value of 2100. Assuming we don't take feast into account, then Cho is still rather tough with such a health value. Taking feast into account and you have nearly 3k life without items.

Today was pretty imba, had Sion, Cho, Pirate, Ashe and Warwick in the team. Cho and Sion were more than enough to tank the whole team :P.