Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsJustPain

01-14-2013

Its been a year and 4 days since this post was up, has been up, still up, will be up, stay up, and most of all no reply or red post,

WTF IS GOING ON ROIT?

give us heimerdinger players what we want
Make it important already

fletche00

01-14-2013

Read this whole post first
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...rk-leaked.html

Then Read this
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...engar-and.html

Please, stop posting about it, its coming, Riot promises

ItsJustPain

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post

Then Read this

I think you need to read the first post before replying

fletche00

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
I think you need to read the first post before replying
Already have.

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:

Then Read this

I have four things to say to this.

First, Riot has been promising significant updates since before I started playing in season one, so some skepticism is warranted.

Second, posting is the best way we have to show Riot that the community is still concerned about what happens to the character and to give them our ideas on how to fix things. Shutting up is a bad idea if we want to see things fixed.

Third, I can mathematically prove that Heimer's skills are all below the curve, so hearing Morello say "some will get worse" only fills me with dread that they are still acting out of fear of old-heimer.

Fourth, after looking at the leaked update, I am less than excited. Other leaked info has come out before and been wrong (for instance the leak that turned out to be Zyra) and this leak seems to have some of the same characteristics (compare the leaked passive with thresh's passive). And that is before I get to talk about the other major problems with the leak, such as the remake of the rocket skill (that was his one skill that needed the least work) that would be capable of dealing upward of 1280 damage when paired with the ultimate before accounting for ap (2.76 max ap ratio). Those are just a couple example of why the leak has problems that leave me unimpressed, there are a /lot/ more.

ItsJustPain

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderDDT View Post
I have four things to say to this.

First, Riot has been promising significant updates since before I started playing in season one, so some skepticism is warranted.

Second, posting is the best way we have to show Riot that the community is still concerned about what happens to the character and to give them our ideas on how to fix things. Shutting up is a bad idea if we want to see things fixed.

Third, I can mathematically prove that Heimer's skills are all below the curve, so hearing Morello say "some will get worse" only fills me with dread that they are still acting out of fear of old-heimer.

Fourth, after looking at the leaked update, I am less than excited. Other leaked info has come out before and been wrong (for instance the leak that turned out to be Zyra) and this leak seems to have some of the same characteristics (compare the leaked passive with thresh's passive). And that is before I get to talk about the other major problems with the leak, such as the remake of the rocket skill (that was his one skill that needed the least work) that would be capable of dealing upward of 1280 damage when paired with the ultimate before accounting for ap (2.76 max ap ratio). Those are just a couple example of why the leak has problems that leave me unimpressed, there are a /lot/ more.

Now fletche00 u can shut your trap

A Pillòw

01-15-2013

NECRO !!!

now close this thing

fletche00

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
Now fletche00 u can shut your trap
No, since you werent nice about it

I can understand your feelings about no being impressed with the leaked info, and if you read the post about it, it even says that what is there is not official.

What you should have taken from that instead, is that he has a different kit being tested constantly by some PBE members and Riot, which means they are working on him. May not be as fast or as soon as everybody wants, but its in the works. You cant ask a company that has several operations that need to be fulfilled to do every champions tweak and balance immediately. That is like telling a Chef to cook your well-done steak faster, sure, but the cost you pay is that the outside is charred and tough to chew and cut through.

So by spamming how much you guys want it, and how much they need to fix him, you are just telling them to do it faster so that he is not fully tested and tweaked to Riot's Standard. Wouldn't you rather they take their time to do it right so posts like these don't have to be made?

ItsJustPain

01-15-2013

Quote:
No, since you werent nice about it

I can understand your feelings about no being impressed with the leaked info, and if you read the post about it, it even says that what is there is not official.

What you should have taken from that instead, is that he has a different kit being tested constantly by some PBE members and Riot, which means they are working on him. May not be as fast or as soon as everybody wants, but its in the works. You cant ask a company that has several operations that need to be fulfilled to do every champions tweak and balance immediately. That is like telling a Chef to cook your well-done steak faster, sure, but the cost you pay is that the outside is charred and tough to chew and cut through.

So by spamming how much you guys want it, and how much they need to fix him, you are just telling them to do it faster so that he is not fully tested and tweaked to Riot's Standard. Wouldn't you rather they take their time to do it right so posts like these don't have to be made?
For someone that does NOT play Heimerdinger
its best to shut your trap

This post has been around over a year and even before this post has been up
Heimer has been like this

The reason why this post was made
Because someone like Enderdtt loves playing Heimerdinger and others people too

Know this
Roit does not own the company
We players own it

RockJockey

01-15-2013

bump