Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praunus

08-10-2012

It is just mind boggling to me how Riot has not even responded to this yet.

iPrecision

08-10-2012

Heim to the dinger!

Heimerchina

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
The rework patch notes that were leaked don't seem like they will change his playstyle at all actually, he keeps the same 3 skills, they just work better. His turrets will do damage more consistently thanks to the blast which main effect is to make him spamming turrets in battle more effective and to help him kill people he's stunned easier because the blast is ready to shoot right after he places it or hits a grenade near it, his grenade looks like it will cc better and have a larger area AND stun radius, and his rockets will hit harder and be a little easier to aim in a way that they dont veer off and only kill jungle creeps at inconvenient times while still being simple to hit with and use.

But he will be using the exact same abilities at the same times, setting up those same bush ambush traps, etc.. Even his ult, which looks totally different, will still be used at the same times in fights, when people are chasing him, or he is chasing someone. It will just actually have more utility now and improve his abilities in more useful ways. Other than that, it just looks like everything he does will hurt more. He will still be the same great kiter with rockets and grenades and turrets, more so because he will have a pretty consistent reliable slow instead of a worse one on a very long timer, and it looks like he will even have slightly better movespeed to kite with. He's still going to be super squishy, only now there will be a reason for it because he actually does real nuke damage.
I dont think u ever play heim. The automatic non-stop shooting turret + auto-chase missile are the key Heim playstyle, that's all.

MadrugaXV

08-10-2012

bump for justice ! They are even remaking katarina now and what about heimer? still no heimer remake , i'm disappointed

SpiralinISqwerty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

I would be very happy if a Riot employee did reply to this. Heimerdinger was my original main, and I'd love to see him reworked.

Heimerchina

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralinISqwerty View Post
I would be very happy if a Riot employee did reply to this. Heimerdinger was my original main, and I'd love to see him reworked.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...rk-leaked.html

You really expecting the "buff", which turns Heimerdinger to a male Zyra? There will be no more auto-shooting turret, no more auto-chasing missile, only sadness and hopeless and a new OP male Zyra.

AL92

08-11-2012

let's bump for a decent heim rework!

ItsJustPain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimerchina View Post
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...rk-leaked.html

You really expecting the "buff", which turns Heimerdinger to a male Zyra? There will be no more auto-shooting turret, no more auto-chasing missile, only sadness and hopeless and a new OP male Zyra.
They need to keep heimer's tower heal
he is the only champ that can heal towers

Maybe he can heal all towers 100 health every time he uses his ult
or 300 health to a single tower

I got to try this remake to see if it feels like a old heimerdinger
because he still go no escape and that new passive is ****
I swear
I hope they do NOT change his cool down on his skill

i got to try it to see if that remake will feel better

AL92

08-12-2012

bump

Armageddal

08-12-2012

Just my opinion (I read some of your post):

Heimerdinger has a very strong lane phase. He pushes unbelievably hard. I try to counter his pushing with Malzahar, and I still can't keep up - even with blue buff. His rockets actually deal a lot of damage early game (although granted he has mana issues), and makes it so players have to back off once his turrets have pushed your minions down to less than 3. I guess his late game falls off somewhat, since his turrets die when he does, and therefore he's easy to focus and completely eliminate from the fight... although it can be tricky to get to him if he instantly pops down 2 turrets and pops his ultimate.