Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pucedark

07-17-2012

Snowmerdinger forever ! Good text ! im a "new" player since october 2011 ...and play heimer since start ! Agreed with all you said ! Love him !
if you good with grenade , try to upgrade this first with turret and only lvl 1 missile... that can do alot of damage and so usefull against many ennemies ! GJ

Peligrad

07-17-2012

I hear that Heim is up for a rework soon.

This is great news.

Heimer is one of those cat and mouse champions, if you can't catch him he's ridiculous!

One of the big issues is that the cats have gotten a lot of tools since Heimer's reign of terror, but the mouse is still slow, squishy, and has a big taunting yordle afro.

Just think of how much more mobile Ahri and LB are compared to old school AP carries like Annie, Veiger, and Ryze.

The game has evolved since then, but Heimer has not.

I hope that the remake does him justice and brings that elusive "come fight me on my terms" game play back.

I'd like to see turrets become appreciable mid and late game (not over powering mind you, just viable) and I'd like to see Heimer get an anti-ranged tool added to his kit that won't make him even stronger against melee.

Personally I like the idea of the turrets having an anti-ranged shield that stacks and reduces the damage of attacks made from outside the shield (say 20% stacking up to 3 times) but not effecting attacks made from inside the shield. This could even be added to his ult.

That way the turrets provide Heimer and the AD carry some utility late game but bruisers can still go in an force heimer and the AD carry out of their protection if not supported by the rest of the team.

The turrets need some AI and scaling work as well but I think an AI improvement, an anti-ranged shield and a hp boost would solve most of the turrets problems.

VinceThaKilla

07-17-2012

Bump!!

VinceThaKilla

07-18-2012

Bump

VinceThaKilla

07-19-2012

bump for heimerdinger

MadrugaXV

07-20-2012

Bump , with all those champs being remade Heimer shall not be forgotten !

Mezmoriz

07-20-2012

i have to agree the only time you see heimer getting played is when he is free weak for smurfs lol

VinceThaKilla

07-20-2012

bump

MadrugaXV

07-21-2012

Bump , after a long time played Heimer again yesterday ( missed him so i did it) , and even thought we won people still insulted me and said that "you didn't help anything , stood in the back and ran like a b*tch" , but holy cow im a support how am i supposed to stay in the front line ? :s
anyways this just shows how weak Heimer is atm and also how much badly he needs his remake/buff.

LBDORRITO

Senior Recruiter

07-21-2012

I love heimer. I dont want him changed at all, just for his missiles and turrets to get smarter. HIT THE FREAKING ENEMY CHAMPION