Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallabro

02-11-2012

Bump for great science!

herfr788

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaux View Post
Bumpalump.

Has anyone tried AS/On-hit Heimer? I read a guide for Teemo that had him going AS/On-hit with Malady, Wit's End, Madred's Bloodrazor, and some other stuff. That's how I play Teemo and he's really good that way. Then I got to thinking, Twitch also uses poison...hmmm. So now I build Twitch that way and he facerolls. So then I got to thinking, what other random champion is secretly an AS/On-hit master that nobody knows about?
He's not amazing or OP, but On-hit Heimer is really fun and surprises other champs with his utility. Nobody exects him to try to AUTO ATTACK them! And even when they do, they don't expect it to hurt! In a nutshell, it basically turns YOU into his third turret, only better than any turret ever was. So you get 3 turrets, missle poke, Grenade manipulation, and slow....it's good.
Link to the Teemo build:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-blowgun-82617
I used the build just like it is.
Hope you try it!
The thing with this is that with heimer's relatively short auto-attack range combined with his general squishiness makes this approach not super-viable.

That being said, I have had fun with AD heimer - I start with meki pendant into manamune and then build AS/AP items from there.

So yeah, it's a fun build for solo que./

kingnedved

02-12-2012

well spoken man

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Bump.

Killzerz

02-12-2012

This man needs an award.

Also, I totally agree. Heimer needs buffs. Maybe make his R buff his other skills but have it be a passive? Like, every UPGRADE!!! gives him one additional rocket (level 3 ult would give him 6), make his grenade travel X amount faster (up to what it is now when his ult is used), and his turrets would always slow (10,15,20%)? Just pitballing ideas. You post made me think.

Wobo Wobo

02-15-2012

Heimers ult doesn't really do anything. The slow isn't even too good and it doesn't even do any additional damage. Look at some of OP's ideas!

Ramlock

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobberty View Post
Wow.
An intelligent, well-written post about heimerdinger.
Many of threads like this one have been made and ignored.
thats why im bumping

Ramlock

03-08-2012

by Ramlock :P

Ishota

03-08-2012

bump

Ramlock

03-08-2012

bump this s*%&