Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

BUMP, for a LITTLE justice?

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

BUMP for a RED from RIOT to say /something/, or even /anything/ about what is going on with the character.

ratkiller

02-06-2012

Riot should read this, because it's shedding light on how heimer is slowly but surly becoming under powered. This also applies a few other champs(some more so, others not so much). hiemer is just a very good example. So riot for the love of this game read this post and hire that summoner put the time in to starting the topic.

LaFinDuMonde

02-06-2012

Bump for truth

ItsJustPain

02-06-2012

Bump 4 dinger lovers

Luninareph

02-06-2012

This was a fascinating read. I don't personally play or like Heimer--nothing to do with how strong or weak he is, his playstyle just isn't for me--but I think your points are excellent and I hope somebody with the ability to do something about them pays attention to them

justanotherguy

02-06-2012

fell in love with heimy again recently, and i agree with everything in that post, bumped and thumbs up

Wobo Wobo

02-06-2012

Heim is my favorite champion, but I end up not playing him because there are always better options for the team.

Riot, don't be afraid of his superior intelligence, he needs some brawn to back up that giant brain!

mdiaz2828

02-06-2012

TL;DR TC is butthurt that his favorite champion isn't buffed to being awesome.
And so am I, he really needs a buff.

Phaux

02-11-2012

Bumpalump.

Has anyone tried AS/On-hit Heimer? I read a guide for Teemo that had him going AS/On-hit with Malady, Wit's End, Madred's Bloodrazor, and some other stuff. That's how I play Teemo and he's really good that way. Then I got to thinking, Twitch also uses poison...hmmm. So now I build Twitch that way and he facerolls. So then I got to thinking, what other random champion is secretly an AS/On-hit master that nobody knows about?
He's not amazing or OP, but On-hit Heimer is really fun and surprises other champs with his utility. Nobody exects him to try to AUTO ATTACK them! And even when they do, they don't expect it to hurt! In a nutshell, it basically turns YOU into his third turret, only better than any turret ever was. So you get 3 turrets, missle poke, Grenade manipulation, and slow....it's good.
Link to the Teemo build:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-blowgun-82617
I used the build just like it is.
Hope you try it!