noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

okayplayer321

01-10-2012

ok so i was playing this game and i was mid with viktor and i was owning a teemo that was across from me so i get ganked from top by BOTH OF THEM and the people up there said nothing.[it was another teemo up top] and he was like dont call me noob you noob and i am like dude i had 9 kills and 0 deaths and i am noob for being like CALL MIAS. then the teemo on there team goes top and 2 of them come mid i kill the other vik but the irelia gets me but i kill her cuz she tower dove and then 1 from bot comes down and they let them push my mid tower and then they are like noob and i am like wtf why dide riot put me with these noobs. so at lvl 15 i quit the game and was like **** this **** they are dick faces so plz if you suck or somone tells you you are plz stop laying unless it is just a bad game then say well play with me after and i will show you it was just a bad game. but if they tell you and you are say like 2 and 12 stop playing undownload the game and plz never ever play it again.

p.s. if you want to play with good player friend me unless you noob and we can play together i am usually on mon thru sunday 3 to 7 p.m. maybe more on weekends which i kinda dont cuz i am doing stuff buit anyone stop playing noobs

okayplayer321

01-10-2012

also i am lvl 21

Kazfiel

01-10-2012

Gee, I wonder how old/Brazilian this "not noob" player is.

Seriously..

The grammar, the spelling, the endless wall of text.. And let us not mention the swearing.

It hurts my eyes. Please stop playing again. Or keep it to mia and pings.

Kthnxbye.

GaRmoPe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Hue hue hue lol

Dawson65

01-11-2012

Tl;dr QQ. <3

EvilPenguinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Not sure if trolling.....

Glugendel

01-11-2012

If your teammates can see the enemy they will be on the minimap. If they are not on the minimap they are mia. It really is that easy.

Bouttreefidy

01-11-2012

level 30 noob players all day, live with it some people don't ever get good.