About Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0kinha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

tryndamere should get a nerf prev in 5 seconds? think this is not more the guy already has an HP ***** more atack speed equal to that without damage, and you are still a nerf prev pantheon that any delay may leave the prev since the area is not as great and a slow ridicule of a second, I know you are busy and do not care about the players and have more things to do than answer a request for more than just a player at least will balance the tryndamere would be nicer. thank you

18X Jake

01-10-2012

What the hell are you talking about?

G0kinha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I'm Brazilian and do not understand much English and I used the google translator tryndamere'm talking about the pantheon and not be nerfed yes, prev tryndamere the CD has a very small and takes 5 seconds to the pantheon of nerf was silly of disease Riot Games the guy takes five years to jump a slow and ridiculous for a second there is no comparison without saying that the gangplank prev casting and not have a very good damage and slow the matter further and the tryndamere then balance the game and out tryndamere of normal

GaRmoPe

01-10-2012

hue hue hue lol

WarlordMichael

01-10-2012

All I could gather from what he said is "tryndamere ulti too OP, it lasts 5 seconds, I play Pantheon and he kill me in under 5 seconds, Nerf tryndamere please".

prev seems to mean ulti (in the translator he used) but appart from that im struggling he would be better to post in his native language and have us use translators (but im not sure about forum rules regarding non english posts)

teh d wreck

01-10-2012

Lol this is hilarious.

GangNami Style

01-11-2012

Never trust google translate

FierceWolfo

Recruiter

01-11-2012

google translation hahah hilarious !