@riot, Viktor's ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hatsukoiiii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Why can't it control like normal minion abilities (alt plus right click). I've been playing lol for far too long to control this one minion type thing in a completely different way.

To clarify, this should be controlled like tibbers, or shaco clone, or leblanc clone, at the moment it is closer to orianna ball, which doesn't really fit for something constantly turning and curving and such.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsukoiiii View Post
Why can't it control like normal minion abilities (alt plus right click). I've been playing lol for far too long to control this one minion type thing in a completely different way.
Practice? God forbid there is anything different or new in this game.

hatsukoiiii

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
Practice? God forbid there is anything different or new in this game.
So if say right click no longer auto attacked, and you had to press a before each time you target something, you would respond "God forbid...blah". this isn't new or different, this is a silly inconvenience introduced for no real reason.

teh d wreck

01-10-2012

Quote:
So if say right click no longer auto attacked, and you had to press a before each time you target something, you would respond "God forbid...blah". this isn't new or different, this is a silly inconvenience introduced for no real reason.
This is an ultimate which is unique and every champ has a different one, so that's a bit of an odd comparison. And his ultimate is area effect so its kinda nice you can place it to hit more people strategicly which you couldn't really do if it was what you are proposing.l

hatsukoiiii

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
This is an ultimate which is unique and every champ has a different one, so that's a bit of an odd comparison. And his ultimate is area effect so its kinda nice you can place it to hit more people strategicly which you couldn't really do if it was what you are proposing.l
This is a minion or a pet, you can call it unique if you want but its basically a flying tibbers with no auto attack, no reason you shouldnt be able to control it like you control everything of this sort in this game.

hatsukoiiii

01-10-2012

To clarify, this should be controlled like tibbers, or shaco clone, or leblanc clone, at the moment it is closer to orianna ball, which doesn't really fit for something constantly turning and curving and such.

RB teh Support

01-10-2012

I want it to be like tibbers as well.

DrLovetits

01-11-2012

I hate the way to control minions in this game. I much prefer clicking r again to move it. I wish all minions could be moved as easily.

teh d wreck

01-11-2012

Quote:
This is a minion or a pet, you can call it unique if you want but its basically a flying tibbers with no auto attack, no reason you shouldnt be able to control it like you control everything of this sort in this game.
Tibbers is a controlled minion with a passive damage pulse and has a few big disadvantages. I said earlier, it would be worse if it's mechanics acted like Tibbers because you wouldn't be able to place it in the middle of a fight to strategically hit more people more efficiently. It's more of a controlled mobile AE effect spell rather than a controlled minion.
Let's say two people are running away you can place your storm in between the two people which you cannot do with Annie's pet.

It takes a bit of getting used to but it is way better this way IMO.

Kenshin Akira

01-11-2012

I'd honestly prefer keeping it so I can use R to still move the Chaos Storm around, since I find it a bit easier on my hands rather than trying to cast spells and use items like potions. Really simple to use two rows of keys rather than jumping down to Alt just to shift the Storm a bit more.

Does this mean that I'd not like to see an option for Alt-moving? No, by all means, an option for that would be rather nice. Gives people more choice in the matter.