Jax Remastered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaru

01-10-2012

Oh hell, now look where this has gone... Lets give the hardly hit jax, a NEVER hit... oh and wtfn lets give him a stun while we're at it...

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I like it. A Skill that you actually have to time correctly to get full effect out of it. the only thing is that now its a sure stun. Jax might be a bit strong with stun on command.

lindisty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2012

This is ridiculous! Don't say you'll get rid of dodge then back out at the last minute and say, "Oh, whoops, except for this guy."

He's already powerful, and now being able to avoid ALL basic attacks for X amount of time will make him the bane of any attack damage or attack speed champion. This is a truly terrible remake idea.

I hope that this is just an idea, and not put into effect. If it IS put into effect, I hope it is reversed very, very soon.

KyleXDoom

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfTheLostOnes View Post
So you give him Tryndamere's ult on a shorter cooldown.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balance
So what you're trying to say that his E will make him unkillable for 5 seconds, enhance his damage, have a short cooldown, and can be used while CC'd? Are you serious?

Greasy Hamburger

01-10-2012

Great. Now the game is even more unbalanced.
WTF Riot?
Why don't you just make Nocturne stronger too, while you are at it.

The Awesome Twin

01-10-2012

Sounds like it'll sync nicely with his Ultimates active.

Although I'm disinclined to believe he really relied on random chance, I've still yet to see a computer generate something other than psuedo random numbers...

iShetAndiGiggle

01-10-2012

Time to jungle with jax.

Aya Shameimaru

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicVex View Post
So they aren't buffing the crappy passive on his ulti? If you stopped auto attacking for 1 second you would have to restack it -.-
If they put a stun on him like that, then his ulti is more than enough

KyleXDoom

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindisty View Post
This is ridiculous! Don't say you'll get rid of dodge then back out at the last minute and say, "Oh, whoops, except for this guy."

He's already powerful, and now being able to avoid ALL basic attacks for X amount of time will make him the bane of any attack damage or attack speed champion. This is a truly terrible remake idea.

I hope that this is just an idea, and not put into effect. If it IS put into effect, I hope it is reversed very, very soon.
You don't know whether he is already powerful, because we haven't heard the full remake. Besides, its not broken at all, mages can still burst him down, any AD caster can still hit him, and it will probably have a duration of a few seconds... So what if it counters auto-attackers, something needs to counter them.

Tacosauce

01-10-2012

any love for Udyr?