Jax Remastered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

gonna be OP again!

Lord Rhaego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

This is retarded and USELESS. ANY DECENT OR GOOD PLAYER Can easily counter this. simply DONT Attack Jax when the Skills is Activated. DUUUH!. FAIL RIOT. Sorry. Jax is more useless in Team Comps now

PuRpl3SwaG

01-10-2012

Way to make him more OP T-T

Pyrossword

01-10-2012

Stealth rework? :3

GiakomolAuditore

01-10-2012

I LOVE IT. C'mon dont QQ, it's just like teemos blind, only that this stuns in AoE too. Perfect counter to AD carries. The only trick intpo making this ability work and not OP or UP is in the duration and the CD. the ability itself soudns amazing, being the best reworks i've seen so far. FOr the first time in a long time, Good work Riot!

Nightscorpio

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conduit23 View Post
The important part was to remove the randomness of RNG driven dodge. The new Counter Strike has no random factor and allows Jax to remain "the dodge champ". Elegant solution, imo. A few second "dodge shield" is thematically appropriate and totally awesome. Well done, Riot.

But uh, any word on what will become of the active portion of Relentless Assault?
Want to eliminate the random stats? Well we can eliminate the Critical Chance and just make all AD to Crit all day, we need a trustful Crit hit

Dauntless Omen

01-10-2012

All riot ever does is change the champions that people enjoy to play! Looks like jax is another champion that i will just throw away because i hate what you are doing to him. Good job Riot keep it up!

Tackify

01-10-2012

like the change, as long as the dodge isnt too long i really like it. Letting him keep the dodge but remove the randomness

PhilSushi

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shatter View Post
So.... what you're saying is you're removing all dodge chance and reworking his Counter-attack to not be based on dodge chance but changing it to 100% dodge chance for a few seconds...? What happened to "We're going to be removing dodge from the game."
Who said it was a few seconds? For all we know, the duration could be less than a second.

Erronius

01-10-2012

nice, 1 patch dodge gets removed, the next jax gets a remade skill and new animations...

so how bout the new twitch and eve eh? only been a good six... seven.. maybe even eight months...