Jax Remastered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eponet

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil van Yhun View Post
So basically a jax with cleanse/qss/BV/Hexdrinker is gonna ignore ap-carries and walk past everyone to wipe the floor with the ad-carry who can't do **** against him? Is that what we are looking at?
What about his stats? Are any of them going to change? What about his ridiculous passive?
So, what Tryndamere already does, but who needs to build magic resistance and lacks inbuilt sustain in lane and the ability to reduce AD in an AoE by 100 points, and is still vulnerable to physical casters like Lee-Sin, Riven, Renekton, Graves, Jarvan, Pantheon, etc.

Nightscorpio

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathcrow666 View Post
I thought the idea was to remove dodge..... how is this removing????
I would said, is not. I dont know if they are removing the Ninja Boots either. Or the stat on it

Zedric HD

01-10-2012

this comming update NEW character his name is jax He dodges everything and stuns and hits you back with your own attacks! OP QQ

iBeenSuspended

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2012

http://cutestlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/0MkY8.jpg

DarkChaosKaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I love it. He might actually become a decent jungler now with a reliable stun. I'm very excited. <3

AzureDelax

01-10-2012

1 vs 1 tryndamere and sion? come at me bro

SlappindaBass

01-10-2012

sounds very hiomosmexual

Conduit23

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathcrow666 View Post
I thought the idea was to remove dodge..... how is this removing????
The important part was to remove the randomness of RNG driven dodge. The new Counter Strike has no random factor and allows Jax to remain "the dodge champ". Elegant solution, imo. A few second "dodge shield" is thematically appropriate and totally awesome. Well done, Riot.

But uh, any word on what will become of the active portion of Relentless Assault?

Preyton

01-10-2012

So.... what you're saying is you're removing all dodge chance and reworking his Counter-attack to not be based on dodge chance but changing it to 100% dodge chance for a few seconds...? What happened to "We're going to be removing dodge from the game."

LittleDi

01-10-2012

from grandmaster at arms to ballerina?

@Le Shatter, they like CRIT but they don't like DODGE. What we're seeing is a tryndamere effect at whim.