Jax Remastered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Jax Ever

01-10-2012

This new revamp is going to seriously cripple Jax. His ability to stun every 4 seconds is what sets him apart. Take that away and change it into one stun and he loses half his usefulness during teamfights.

PvtSkittles

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorbrood View Post
Does he get a real weapon?
no if you read jax's lore, he is banned from using real weapons cus he was too good with them, so to prove how awesome he was regardless of weapon, he chose a lamp post as his weapon

iFENRIR

01-10-2012

How about his Ultimate? Coz that ability uses Dodge too.

DariusOmalius

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortis Ignis View Post
Jax used to be so amazing. and now. hes gonna be so much worse haha. anyone who thinks hes op now. you shoulda seen a late game ad jax. 40 percent dodge. taking on 3 people at once. 5 people sometimes. once he started rolling he was unstoppable. sad i can't have him on my team no more.
are you seriously saying this is a debuff? he doesn't have 40% dodge anymore he gets 100%!!! a given stun every time and he dodges what is hopefully all auto attacks and not spells too, so instead of sometimes 5 , it will be look at me i'm jax and i can 5v1 and probably come out full hp.

haters can down vote if they want, its the truth and you all know it, worst thing since removing eve's stun.

Spookytaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLBRBIDied View Post
So... can He dodge Turrets? And what about sivir she has a dodge mechanic too doesnt she?
Sivir did have a dodge built inter her passive, but they reworked that weeks ago. Now instead of having a dodge chance, she gets a movement speed buff for a few seconds each time she auto attacks an enemy champion.

Also it says basic attacks. That will mean champions and possibly, minions too, but most likely just enemy champs AA. (just dont quote me on that second part)

Nightscorpio

01-10-2012

Nerf Jax already pl0x

:trololol:

CrayonPop ChoA

01-10-2012

Real weapon wouldnt help....

Nightscorpio

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusOmalius View Post
are you seriously saying this is a debuff? he doesn't have 40% dodge anymore he gets 100%!!! a given stun every time and he dodges what is hopefully all auto attacks and not spells too, so instead of sometimes 5 , it will be look at me i'm jax and i can 5v1 and probably come out full hp.

haters can down vote if they want, its the truth and you all know it, worst thing since removing eve's stun.
You forget Leap to a minion so I never get ganked again.

Deepblackice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Can't wait for the new patch! good job Riot...

Spookytaco

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusOmalius View Post

It will only be a brief amount of time that he gets 100% dodge, then his stun, and then he is on cd. During that entire time any team should be able to eat a jax. He will be strong, and this is a good change, but he wont be able to 1v5, and if a team is smart, he wont be able to 1v2 anyone