3150 champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obie pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Ive been looking for a 3150 champ to buy, and i also have been trying to spend my money wisely so i was wondering what kind of champ and advice people could offer me. I am a kind of fighter/melee type of player I'm not looking for really squishy but really high damage, more of in-between.

What i have already in my mind is...
1. Pantheon
2. Xin Zhao
3.Nidalee (yes she is kinda squishy but ranged helps)

Carados

01-10-2012

Xin Zhao is kinda crappy, so one of the other two.

Of the two, Nidalee is a better laner, while pantheon is a better jungler and ganker.

Obie pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Bump

frda

Recruiter

01-10-2012

You might want to look into Olaf or Udyr.

ThorHammerz

01-10-2012

You should also consider Gangplank too - very versatile, can be built any which way, including AP (lol) if you want to troll, and still do damage (oranges would also heal quite a bit).

DMPuffy

01-10-2012

Not squishy but high damage? Akali most definitely. If the enemy team does not buy oracles or MR, you can pick off their carries one by one and get away most of the time. If you are an intelligent player who knows who to focus, then Akali will win you a lot of games. However you have to buy 7 AD reds to activate her passive, which makes her a bit more than 3150.

Carados

01-10-2012

Akali is the most expensive champion in the game, because to play her effectively, you really need a seperate rune page for her alone.

DMPuffy

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Akali is the most expensive champion in the game, because to play her effectively, you really need a seperate rune page for her alone.
No, you don't. You need AP or AP/L blues, AP or MPen quints, Armor or HP/L yellows, and 2 MPen reds, all of which are basic runes that you either already have or should get in the future. The only extra runes you need are the 7 AD reds, which are a total of 1400 IP. This puts her around 4550 IP. This is only about an extra day of gameplay depending on your level.

TL;DR : The only specialized runes you need are 7 AD reds, which can be substituted with a Doran's before you have the IP.

Carados

01-10-2012

Yes, and a unique configuration.

And HP/level runes are still a newbie trap.

DMPuffy

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Yes, and a unique configuration.

And HP/level runes are still a newbie trap.
Making a runepage for a specific champion doesn't cost any extra IP, it just limits your capability to pick a wide variety of champions unless you buy more pages. Everyone should have defensive yellows, AP blues, and MPen or AP quints anyway. You're implying she needs an entire runepage that is 100% unique to that champion alone, and it costs you more than 6300 IP to throw together said unique runepage.

Also, what do you mean by newbie trap?