The more you play dominion the worse it gets.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrometheanRage

01-10-2012

Quote:
If they send 2-3 bot communicate with your team and suggest taking some points instead of QQing in chat like you probably do
and honestly, taking time to type in chat in that situation is silly. at best one can ping and hope a teammate is paying attention.

the problem is, when 4 of one's own teammates are being repeatedly killed by 2 of the enemy, there really isn't much hope anyway.....

Argodis

01-10-2012

Welcome to Dominion. Enjoy your stay.

TouchinMyself

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twickykid View Post
And this is the problem.

Not only are you giving them gold for your death. You are giving each champ gold for the assist kill. Then they are getting gold for the neutralize and cap. You are feeding them more gold. When you could just recall buy stuff and make a cordinated push with your team. Instead you are dead and your team has to wait for you to res before they can do anything productive.

L2play
Drop that stupid SR mentality or stay off dominion... Its like 120 gold for a kill in dominion put the crack pipe down.

This "must not die at all costs" mentality is the easiest sign of a noob. KDR is meaningless and dying to hold off a capture is a solid strat. Just handing over a point is STUPID. Theres so much damage you can do between you and the turret just running is stupid. Giving your team a 3v3 with the enemies at half health > coordinated 4v3 push with them all full health.

And you completely ignore the fact that holding them off could HOLD THE TOWER for your team.

In short KDR is stupid, this is not SR dying is not OMG YOU NOOB!

Basoosh

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Drop that stupid SR mentality or stay off dominion... Its like 120 gold for a kill in dominion put the crack pipe down.

This "must not die at all costs" mentality is the easiest sign of a noob. KDR is meaningless and dying to hold off a capture is a solid strat. Just handing over a point is STUPID. Theres so much damage you can do between you and the turret just running is stupid. Giving your team a 3v3 with the enemies at half health > coordinated 4v3 push with them all full health.

And you completely ignore the fact that holding them off could HOLD THE TOWER for your team.

Actually, I think too many Dominion players ignore the impact of gold. Getting a kill, farming a minion wave, and capping a tower can be in the neighborhood of 300g - a kill on SR. And everyone knows how quickly an SR lane goes from competitive to unwinnable when you hand the opponent a couple kills worth of an advantage.

You shouldn't always abandon a tower, but a 3v1 defense will often result in you getting dived and CC locked before you get anything done - and you end up dying for nothing. Yea, sometimes it's best to hang in there and fight til the death. And sometimes it's best just to retreat and wait for reinforcements.

BonilHector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

In my opinion the problem of dominion is that there are a lot of players that become afk, disconnected. When Dominion started i think this problem that has made classic bad games would finish, because we were now talking about 20 minutes of game instead of 30~50...
But what i've been seeing is that almost every game we have at least 1 afk, that easily makes his team lose the game.

I have got many wins in dominion, more than 100 games, and i honestly have had more and more bad players and afk/leaving players in my team instead of in the other team.
Just to finish my point, I agree that this way of random player isn't so fair with good players, just because if 1 or 2 good players get a 4vs5 it is almost impossible to win, even if the other team sucks...

So, the first thing LoL has to do is to think in a way that leavers/afk have to get punishments, or not being able to play anymore with good players (i mean not leaving/afk players). If you put your money into the game or not, the fact is that the game is getting worse and worse because of these players that don't leave us alone to play a good game.

brossef

01-11-2012

i am having the same problem, likie my last 5 games in soloqueue i end up with someone who is completely oblivious of what to do, i try telling them to stop doing stupid things like go in there jungle by themselves or coming bot when theres 2 down there even though i was able to handle it, and when i go b to heal he decides hes guna push the wavem, and seeing as how he sucks they kill him neutralize the point then i have to deal with a 2v1 without a turret, meanwhile if he whent top it would be 4v3 and we would have won, im glad im not the only one with this problem, because im starting to not play anymore unless i am queueing with at least 3 other people i know are good.

LancerXXX

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post

Yup. 1v3. You try to defend, one person channels the point, the others 2v1 you and kill you in about 3 seconds. Very productive. You totally stalled them.

Nekrogen

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Welcome to Dominion. Enjoy your stay.
Why does this sound so.. familiar... lol